TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 11-13-2009, 01:29 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to MrNanoTrax
Exclamation X-Power Parts for dNaNo

currently, these items are only available at NanoTrax and they're in limited supply. the most interesting of them all i think is the 200mAh Lipo battery which i've extensively tested. excellent performance... definitely going to be the key alternative power source. here's a list of them all:

3.7V 200 mAh Lipo - this joint is packed with power and at stock settings, you'll see run times in excess of 35 minutes! that "strong" feeling at the beginning of the stock battery will last for 2x as long.

SSG DSP with LED - i put this on the Subaru Impreza WRC 2006 option'd car we have for rent at the shop. its pretty cool lookin and gives the same performance as the atomic joint but with an easier install.

LED Light Kit - i haven't installed it yet, but if you're willing to have 3 different functions, you can equip 3 dNaNo with this one set. i'd suggest installing it on a 'blank' body since completed ASC bodies have difficult to remove light fixtures and these have to be installed inside the body.

ICS Cable - this is a more economical alternative to Kyosho's. i don't even sell the original cuz its just too expensive for even ME to buy and i sell the thing. this works just as well (very limited stock).

Gyro Unit - another more economical alternative to the original gyro, this gives you the same functions but at a lower price (very limited stock).

any questions, as always just shoot an e-mail to qon@nanotrax.net

Last edited by MrNanoTrax; 11-14-2009 at 02:24 AM. Reason: spelling correction ;)
Old 11-13-2009, 10:43 AM

I'd like to request holding two LED light kit's for me? If I read it right on your shop, each kit contains three sets? I'll need a total of six. I sent you an e-mail about that. Very interested in lighting up my collection.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:37 AM

Oh ****z ...you've got light kits! (been away from the hobby for two months and bang! ...I miss something I've been waiting for.

Qon, I'll be contacting you next week, as soon as I have some time to crank up the D'nano projects and track again.

If I test one or two of the light kits and like them ...are you able to get more?

Also, I'll try the 200 MAH battery ...but I would think I need to go with an after market charger also. What can you suggest?? (my excellent Microflight chargers [Plantraco Bahoma] only go up to enough amperage for 150 MAH LiPo's.

The light kits + EL lighted rails = a very entertaining "night racing" experience.

I'll send you an email soon to discuss. - Lorne
Old 11-14-2009, 02:19 AM

i've charged the 200mAh with the dNaNo Charger Station we've got at the shop (6 dnano chargers wired and plugged in to AC using a PS2 adapter). no problems there but yes, it would probably be better to use the atomic charging adapter for them.

yes, i can get more light kits... i didn't stock many on this first shipment cuz i wanted to test the market just as the manufacturer does. i wouldn't recommend running any of the options with light fixtures unless you are also running the 200mAh battery cuz they look cool, but they all obviously are a drain on power. get in touch by e-mail and we'll work it out

Last edited by MrNanoTrax; 11-14-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:24 AM

As far as the ICS Cable to buy one and get it shipped to the US it almost costs 60.00! Why not just pay 15.00 more and get the Original one?
Old 11-17-2009, 05:57 AM

uhhhhh... what makes you think it costs 60USD? shipping for that item is only 299THB which works out to 9USD. you might need to get in touch with a good currency converter bro
Old 11-17-2009, 01:24 PM

On your website it says shipping is 399.00thb and the ICS Cables is 1499.00thb and the currency calculator on you web site breaks that down to around 57.00 USD. There is about a 18.00 to 21.00 USD Between the Original ICS and the X-Power ICS.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:46 PM

normally, when people order from nanotrax, they order more than one item... for example, if you get the 'X-Power Pack' it includes the ICS Cable and other items at an additional discounted price... on top of that, visitors registered on our blog receive coupons by e-mail which they can use for discounts normally around 10% on their order so... dude, no one can say picking up items for dNaNo at NanoTrax isn't a good deal. if you want a custom quote, just e-mail me bro... no need to go back & forth on tinyrc
Old 01-27-2010, 06:35 PM
rmwdr

Anybody use XPower battery and motor? How do they compare to standard Kyosho batt and Kyosho XS motor? Can the ESC handle the XPower motor?
Old 01-27-2010, 08:52 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
the coupons are good i've made use of them