TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 02-20-2011, 11:26 AM

Thumbs up will be setup by weds evening to use

I just recently purchased every bit of dnano stuff from my local hobby town to include the track, it will be setup weds to be used i will also have a big L RCP track setup by Friday. The track will be open Monday-Friday from noon till 10 Saturdays are from 10am till 7pm Sundays will be race day just waiting to get the computer setup and figure out what software will be used either the kyosho or the flipside or Ground. Not sure which will be used but once its all setup I plan to figure out how to do the OLPS.

Location 618 pansy rd. Blanchester, OH 45107

Contact me at 937-218-6661
its 10$ all from open to close

the sunday races will be 10$ plus if everyone is wanting to do a cash pay out the buy in would be 15$ 10 to race 5 to the pot and winner takes all.
2 different classes mod and stock

I also have some spare parts that will sell also for the price I paid for them which is the sticker on the part. Thanks and hope to see some people wanting to race also have cars for sale as well if you are not local and would like a list of cars for sale let me know and I can setup a sale on ebay or through another way.

Thanks have a great day
Old 02-21-2011, 11:51 AM

Unhappy due to rain

due to the rain I wont be picking the track up today so might be delayed when it will be used. Will post soon as its ready.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:02 PM

ok rcp and table

ok the dNano table is here now, and also a wide L RCP. I am working on a website to put pics up of the dNano layout.
The table will be setup Friday
Wide L will be setup every so often
I am looking for some people to come try it out. Thanks have a wonderful day