TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 09-27-2002, 02:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to GiantScale
4 wd sonic racer ??

Hi all ! Im new here.. neat !

I have a hardwood floor (12 by 16)Id like to run on. I know I want a 4wd and have heard to wait for the new sonic racer 4wd.

When will it be out?

Will it be better than the mini-x which I was about to buy 3 of for the family?

Thanks

Mike Kolder
Old 09-27-2002, 04:42 PM
I really should change my title...

I am sorry to say no. Even in Japan the car is not release. I know the fools over at the (steve p)RCCA site said the car would be release in late Aug to sept. But thats was only a lie. I would have heard some thing about it before its release in the USA. What we are hearing here in Japan is a posible new update some time in two to three weeks for the REAL possible realease date. But at this time it does not look like until Dec at the earlest.
Old 09-27-2002, 04:46 PM
I really should change my title...

As for your second questen, the mini-x is very cost friendly. The sonic races will be at a cost of maybe 165.00 or so ( USA ) thats for a car, charger unit and radio system..... The Mini-x RTR you can look for yourself http://www.tinyrc.com/shop/products.php?pid=4
But you need your oen transmitter only.
Old 09-27-2002, 05:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to GiantScale
Thanks usagi !

Guess I have the inside scoop when talking to you on the OTHER side of the world

Im not going to compete with this car, just race my son & daughter in the house on slippery hardwood floors. My BRP turns to wide, and spins out very easily.

Will the wait be worth it for the 4 w/d sonic racer? and what will it be called? Do you have a picture of the new 4 w/d?

I have 4 transmitters, but all are on 75mhz

How can I piece together a cars radio gear on this small of a car.? The novak spy is still to big.. right? Which Hitec servo works well on them? I have a few hs81's I also have a GWS 6ch reciever which is small, but its a airplane version.

I could just get a few Mini-x kit's, but how can I make a 75 mhz system's work?

Whats with this RCCA site?

guess you dont like the micro rs4 huh? lol

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by GiantScale; 09-27-2002 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-29-2002, 08:12 PM
Administrator

GiantScale, with the X, you can just get the Kit version, then use a 75MHz Spy, an XXL or similar, and then you can use it w/ your existing Txs!