TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 03-15-2009, 09:34 AM

New Dnano Tracks by RCP

The new tracks are designed for the Kyosho dNaNo, but can be used for 1/24 scale Kyosho Mini-z cars, Epochs or smaller scales as well. You will be able to incorporate the new dNaNo tracks into exisitng RCP products, if you already own some. The new tracks will be available through the Tinyrc shop.

~ Create any lane width.
~ Vary the lane width at any portion of the track and as many times as needed.
~ Replicate any circuit track though out the world.
~ Incorporates our special worm rail design that offers high impact resistant features, without causing damage to the small scale bodies.
~ Create any radius angle, corner, turn or chicane.
~ New inside corner curbs at each short radius turn for realistic look and driving advantages.
~ Short rail height for a more realistic look for the small RC cars.
~ Two grip surfaces. One smooth surface for those looking for realistic handling and one high grip for those that want to go fast. No need for foam tires when using the dNaNo on the grip side of the track.
~ Completely modular for those that want to start out small, such as a table top track or on a ping pong table. Add more pieces to make the tracks as large and challenging as you want.
~ Completely compatible with the Kyosho Mini-z cars as well. Make the lane width larger for running multiple cars at one time.
~ Compatible with original RCP Track kits. You will be able to incorporate existing RCP Tracks with your new layouts.
~ Compatible with the Kyosho dNaNo lap timing system. Kyosho, Japan and many other overseas clubs already use the Kyosho/RCP Track with the dNaNo and dNaNo lap timing system.
~ The new RCP Epoch/dNaNo tracks along with the original RCP Tracks will be incorporated into future on-line and in store racing events here in the US.
~ Modular design that allows quick rail set up and tear down with the ability to change up the course on a standard size dNaNo track in a few minutes.
~ scale like appearance that allows users to set up tracks similar to custom slot car layouts.

Last edited by RCP-Tracks, Inc; 04-26-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:36 AM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
thanks for sharing the information here
Old 03-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Sounds very cool J - can't wait for more details!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to -J- Send a message via MSN to -J- Send a message via Yahoo to -J-
This is great! Exactly what I was looking for! Any idea on the price range yet? A little early I know...
Old 03-16-2009, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -J- View Post
This is great! Exactly what I was looking for! Any idea on the price range yet? A little early I know...
yeah excellent news, looks like i will wait for this then instead of the mini-96, awaiting price and pics ,
Old 03-16-2009, 04:29 PM

awesome! I have both your mini-96 and the larger tracks. I can't wait to see what you guys came up with for the dNaNo. I run the dNaNo on two wide l's now and it is great. Need any testers?

Last edited by USRaja; 03-16-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:11 AM

I don't know why I didn't notice this before . . . but is this the track?

http://racednano.com/index.php?page=experience

Looks great and it's good solution. Any idea on what the cost of a 4x8 single panel would be. I think i'd be getting a 8x12 set up.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Nope, that's HT/Kyosho's carpet track, nothing to do w/ the RCP. But you can buy them from HTUSA if I understand correctly.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyrc View Post
Nope, that's HT/Kyosho's carpet track, nothing to do w/ the RCP. But you can buy them from HTUSA if I understand correctly.
Yes, tinyrc is correct. This track was designed specifically for the HobbytownUSA stores to use with their dNaNo racing program. The track series is exclusive to HobbytownUSA stores only. You can contact your local HobbytownUSA store for details about purchasing the track.

The dNaNo tracks and rail system that we have designed for home and club use is much different than the HobbytownUSA tracks. I will have details available shortly.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:11 AM

Brian from Salt Lake Mini-z (briankstan) will be providing some additional information on our new dNaNo track along with some pictures, shortly.

Btw, Happy Birthday Brian, you old fart.

Last edited by RCP-Tracks, Inc; 03-20-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:25 AM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

i can only assume by inference that this will be related to a HFAY dNano series?

i already bought a mini-96 with expansion pack for home use (likley the 3rd one i've bought) however with your new track system being released shortly, i'm now on the fence about even opening up the boxes of track i just recently received.

how will a min-z fare on this new dnano track? by necessity, i need to eek out as much multipurpose use from whatever i end up with as possible.

how soon before the new product is up on your redeveloped website? it looks great btw!

another quick question... is there any compatibility built in with your new modular rock crawling products?
Old 03-29-2009, 06:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to -J- Send a message via MSN to -J- Send a message via Yahoo to -J-
Any news on the track? Any idea what the price point maybe?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -J- View Post
Any news on the track? Any idea what the price point maybe?
I've updated the first post with new information.

Price point has not been set, but for a standard dNaNo size track that would set up in a small space such as a ping pong table, you are most likely looking at under $100. With a track this small, there are over 50 different layouts that can be created when running mostly a narrow lane width through out the course.

It will be less if you already own some of our current RCP Track kits.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:08 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

thanks for the update
Old 04-26-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
thanks for the update
Your welcome.

Looks like you've been busy on the forums with dNaNo info. Thanks for all the details and links.