TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 04-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Puchi Price Watch

Okay, since this doesn't directly conflict with the TinyRC Shop...I'm going to sticky this thread.

Go ahead and post here any great deals you've found for the Puchi Maru (for a new kit)

The average street price is ~$85 (before shipping).

Alright, I'll start the fun...

Stormer Hobbies: All 4 types of cars, $59.95 (UPS $6.95)
http://www.stormerhobbies.com/cgi-bi...n=Y&man=Yokomo
Old 04-20-2003, 01:06 PM
Hulk smash!

Alright, I'm not gonna do all the work alone...Go to the Yokomo site and look in their Dealer listings (http://www.yokomousa.com/dealers.html)

Hunt through that list and that's how we'll find the deals (that's how I found Stormer)
Old 04-21-2003, 10:01 PM
AA member

Send a message via ICQ to strakka Send a message via AIM to strakka Send a message via Yahoo to strakka
LOL i found a better one on this site! its at rcmodels.com LOL $59.95 and free shipping LOL unfortunetly *I* didnt find this..... our man tympano was the one....

namuna, we should do this systematically.... in other words if you have gone through the whole Cali list and havent found a deal then tell us that youve gone through all that work.... and save us from wasting our time going though the califorina list

and do you know if stormer will accept MO??

Last edited by strakka; 04-21-2003 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Hulk smash!

Well, I'm guessing by your response that you actually went through and CALLED all those shops?

Not me, if they ain't got a website...They ain't gettin my business.
Old 04-22-2003, 08:41 PM
Epoch's R Bett'R

Okay, so I am getting a silver Fit from Stormer. I will let you know how fast it gets here. I sent a money order, so it will take a bit more of time.

I'm going to drive it once, and then tear it apart and add the 3rd cell. I may change the rims, I think that's scary.
Old 04-22-2003, 08:51 PM
AA member

Send a message via ICQ to strakka Send a message via AIM to strakka Send a message via Yahoo to strakka
what! call all of them! of course not.... just the fews dousin or so... LOL .... no i just went through the ones with sites.... anything else .... to lazy LOL.... but if some one does call one in LA and its under $50 be sure to tell me.... b/c i have a brother studying down there and i think he;ll get one for me... i hope..

so they do accept Money Orders? good, actually now that i think about it, stormer is the site for me to buy puchi's off of.... rcmodels made me pay $50 USD for shipping and handling....
Old 05-10-2003, 11:21 PM
AA member

dinball has them back... after posting them on easter friday, then taking them off again... http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=318_135
Old 07-10-2003, 01:47 PM
AA member

damn i hate triple posting.... but no one else is postinghere.... oh wells

RC models is having there blow out sale again.... well not really.... its in the scratch & dent place.....but still......

http://www.ehobbies.com/sd-yok-py02s.html

theyre $45, i dont know if that with or without shipping tho

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Old 07-10-2003, 02:17 PM
Hulk smash!

Nice find, thanks.
Old 08-05-2003, 04:41 PM
I really should change my title...

Quote:
Originally posted by strakka
damn i hate triple posting.... but no one else is postinghere.... oh wells

RC models is having there blow out sale again.... well not really.... its in the scratch & dent place.....but still......

http://www.ehobbies.com/sd-yok-py02s.html

theyre $45, i dont know if that with or without shipping tho

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Actually They are $40 now, and they don't mention that they are in bad condition, but get this, it will cost $30 to ship to FL. GROUND! what are they on drugs?
Old 08-05-2003, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Namuna
Nice find, thanks.
I'm curious on how to set the frequencies on these cars? I've read that they have 6 different ones!
Old 08-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Hulk smash!

Wild03! Man it's been awhile since you've been around! Nice to see you come out again.

Now, as far as the frequencies go...It seems pretty straighforward on the PCB of the car, but in the TX the crystal is a little BRICK and I haven't gotten around to taking it apart to see if it's a little more simplified inside yet.

You might want to hold out until next month anyway, supposedly RadioShack is releasing the ZipZaps SE...Same scale, with Digi Propo steering! I'm eager to see what that's all about.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:58 AM
AA member

Quote:
Originally posted by wild03
Actually They are $40 now, and they don't mention that they are in bad condition, but get this, it will cost $30 to ship to FL. GROUND! what are they on drugs?
yeah probably, shipping to toronto is $50.....
Old 08-06-2003, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Namuna
Wild03! Man it's been awhile since you've been around! Nice to see you come out again.

Now, as far as the frequencies go...It seems pretty straighforward on the PCB of the car, but in the TX the crystal is a little BRICK and I haven't gotten around to taking it apart to see if it's a little more simplified inside yet.

You might want to hold out until next month anyway, supposedly RadioShack is releasing the ZipZaps SE...Same scale, with Digi Propo steering! I'm eager to see what that's all about.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I've been super busy lately don't have time to run my cars anymore, I did order a mini RC boat to see how that goes on the lake here at work!

Wow, so radio shack is on the ball, that's nice that they are not dropping the ball on the mini RCs. I was curious about the frequencies because the marus don't list their frequencies on the descriptions, my guess was that you could set the frequency by moving a dial or something, that would be nice!

Good talking to you and GREAT work on the motor RPM post!
Old 01-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Real Cars Suck

Are they any sites or closeouts anywhere for these (in North America)? None of the above no longer stock them.

Did Yokomo officially stop production in Japan? Or is this just lack of interest overseas?

Can't even find any on ebay.