TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 04-09-2010, 10:02 AM

::Regional Race Results::

Ok we started our first race of the 6 Week Regional series. Last night was a blast with a lot of guys showing up to race including some new faces. There def was some battling going on in both the Stock Class and Mod Class...

I wanna start by saying thank you to everyone who came out and raced, I really appreicate it.

Now lets get to the results from the race...

Stock Class A-Main Results::

Pole Positon: Top Qaulifier: HTU Rich

1st: HTU Rich 51 Laps @ 5:00.45 Fastest Lap: 4.20 Points: 10

2nd: Daddy G 49 Laps @ 5:00.14 Fastest Lap: 5.06 Points: 8

3rd: Mr B1GG 49 Laps @ 5:05.32 Fasteat Lap: 4.72 Points: 6

4th: SkylineFrank 46 Laps @ 5:04.32 Fastest Lap: 5.21 Points: 4

5th: Redline 44 Laps @ 5:05.35 Fastest Lap: 5.65 Points: 3

6th: Moe 42 Laps @ 5:00.82 Fastest Lap: 5.06 Points: 2

7th: Artie 38 Laps @ 5:01.54 Fastest Lap: 5.42 Points: 1

8th: HTU Marc...........DNF............

Modified Class A-Main Results::

1st: SkylineFrank 57 Laps @ 5:04.32 Fastest Lap: 4.28 Points: 10

2nd: DaddyG 51 Laps @ 5:02.98 Fastest Lap: 5.18 Points: 8

3rd: Ralphie 51 Laps @ 5:03.20 Fastest Lap: 4.61 Points: 6

4th: Mr B1GG 49 Laps @ 5:00.42 Fastest Lap: 4.77 Points: 4

Now there was some great racing last night and was very happy with how everyone did.

Congrats to everyone who raced...

Now Remeber we will not have the track open next week, but will resume racing the following week after. Also we will race next weeks race and the 3rd weeks race in week 3.... Tuesday we will race week 2 layut and Thursday will be week 3 layout.

Thank you to everyone....

Down Below is a Attach File that will be updated every week with points added to the spread sheet.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Regional Race Point standings.doc (58.5 KB, 17 views)
Old 04-21-2010, 10:11 AM

We had some good racing last night, some problems with marshalls, we were a little light on them... So marshalling was a pain.... but even with the problems we managed to have the race last night....

Now, there was some good racing last night , and a lot of confusion with the new layout... not everyone was use to it and we didnt have much time to get practice and find our lines on the track.. But overall we had fun..

Now down to the results...

::Regional Stock Class A-Main::

1st: HTU Rich 50 Laps @ 5:02.04 Fastest Lap: 4.67 Points: 10

2nd: Frank 49 Laps @ 5:05.01 Fastest Lap: 4.68 Points: 8

3rd: Mr B1gg 47 Laps @ 5:00.01 Fastest Lap: 5.18 Points: 6

4th: DaddyG 46 Laps @ 5:08.32 Fastest Lap: 5.38 Points: 4

5th: Artie 36 Laps @ 5:00.17 Fastest Lap: 5.69 Points: 3

::Regional Modified Class A-Main::

1st: Frank 56 Laps @ 5:01.32 Fastest Lap: 4.39 Points: 10

2nd: Mr B1gg 54 Laps @ 5:01.67 Fastest Lap: 4.87 Points: 8

3rd: DaddyG 48 Laps @ 5:03.51 Fastest Lap: 5.25 Points: 6

Also just saying thanks to everyone who remember and came out to race.. greatly appreciated. Hopeing that we will have more people this Thursday so we can have a bigger race. Also I do apologize for the confusion with marshalls and we will be fixing that soon..

Thanks

And congrats to everyone...

Rich
Old 04-24-2010, 08:51 AM

Week 3 Layout 3P Modified #2

Once again we had another great race night.. these guys are getting faster around this track... very competetive Thursday night, there were a lot of position change in both Mod and Stock Class.

Here are the Recults..

:Regional Stock Class:

1st: HTU Rich 67 Laps @ 5:00.48 Fastest Lap: 3.59 Points: 10

2nd: Frank 62 Laps @ 5:01.48 Fastest Lap: 4.00 Points: 8

3rd: Mr B1gg 60 Laps @ 5:05.70 Fastest Lap: 4.06 Points: 6

4th: Redline 51 Laps @ 5:02.70 Fastest Lap: 4.70 Points: 4

:Regional Modified Class:

1st: Frank 61 Laps @ 5:00.60 Fastest Lap: 3.60 Points: 10

2nd: Mr B1gg 61 Laps @ 5:04.42 Fastest Lap: 3.98 Points: 8

3rd: Ralphie 50 Laps @ 5:01.67 Fastest Lap: 3.15 Points: 6

Wanna say Congrats to all the racers who came out and participated in the regional race...

Now we have a new fastest Lap time for the Stock class for this Track Layout....

Old fastest Lap was a 3.20....... New Fastest Lap is 3.04...Set by HTU Rich....

This lap was set by keeping a solid line on the track and properly manuvering around the track and traffic... Congrats to HTU Rich for setting a new high bar for the track...

See you guys all next week Thur for Week 4 of the Regionals... Get your cars ready for this one... tight turning.

Down Below is a Attachment of the up to date Point Standings...

Thanks
Rich
Attached Files
File Type: doc Regional Race Point standings.doc (60.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-30-2010, 09:57 AM

WOW..... is the way to start out on how last nights race went... Very aggresive, fast manuvers, quick thinking and overall excellent performance from my local racers. I had three of my good friends from another local track come up and race Dnano's for there first time and loved every bit of it. We missed a few guys last night but still had a blast running around the track.

Let me start with the Stock Class which seems to be the most popular class and the most competitive class of all. I have guys down grading there cars just run this class because of the competition going on...

I wanna say thanks to everyone for keeping it a clean race in both the Mod and Stock Class. It's good to see good sportmanship going on with curtious drivers allowing the leader/faster guy to have a clean pass, instead of trying to drag race them down the straight. So kudos to you....

Now lets get to the Results... these are some great lap times and amazing number of laps in just 5 Minutes...WOW...

Week 4 Layout

::Regional Stock Class Results::

1st: HTU Rich 61 Laps @ 5:08.59 Fastest Lap: 4.18 Points: 10

2nd: DaddyG 54 Laps @ 5:00.21 Fastest Lap: 4.58 Points: 8

3rd: Mr B1gg 49 Laps @ 5:04.15 Fastest Lap: 4.89 Points: 6

4th: HTU Marc 48 Laps @ 5:00.40 Fastest Lap: 4.97 Points: 4

5th: Moe 44 Laps @ 5:07.56 Fastest Lap: 4.73 Points 3

::Regional Modified Class Results::

1st: MrB1gg 59 Laps @ 5:04.64 Fastest Lap: 4.38 Points: 10

2nd: DaddyG 58 Laps @ 5:03.45 Fastest Lap: 4.44 Points: 8

3rd: HTU Rich 45 Laps @ 5:02.04 Fastest Lap: 5.03 Points: 6

I wanna finish with Thank you to everyone coming out to race... Its is always a pleasure and greatly appreciated. I just wanna remind people that the next 2 weeks a crucial for those that have been racing... The last 2 weeks can change out comes of positions... so try to make it to both days for practice and for the Mains... no points are awarded to those that don't show up. I wanna see everyone here racing and giving it all that have... The more people we have here the greater the prize money is in the end... There are only 2 weeks left... so mark them on your calender and prepare to do battle..lol... overall I'm very happy with the group of racers I have and hope to grow bigger..

Thank you..

Rich

Down Below is a attachment to the current standings in points.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Regional Race Point standings.doc (60.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-10-2010, 02:28 PM

Typical Thursday night of racing, everyone came gunning for that top position trying out some new compounds and manuvers around the track. Impressive running in both the Stock and Modified Class with some new comers stepping in and trying to make a name for themselves by pullnig off some awesome times and being competitive as much as they can be. Last night showed who wants it more in both the Stock and Mod Class with guys really pushing themselves around the track trying to find that fastest route, that quickest turn point.... the line that everyone wants....

Everyone knows that there is only one week of racing left in the Regionals, and with a few guys tied in points there was some aggressive racing.

To start I wanna say thanks to everyone who came out to race, glad to see you guys helping with this. It is greatly appreciated and its only gonig to get better. So thank you.

Second, there is only one more race left, so get those cars running good. Check those Tires, Diffs, rims, SLIDERS... ETC... I want everyone to race and have fun, but overall I want everyone to finish there race no matter what place you finish in. We have all parts needed in stock, tires, sliders ETC... so for those who have been winning gift cards, now would be a great time to use them for parts....

Now as for the Resultsd... lets see how your doing...

:: Regional Stock Class Results::

1st: HTU Rich 61 Laps @ 5:00.96 Fastest Lap: 4.07 Points: 10

2nd: Raul Garcia 58 Laps @ 5:00.01 Fastest Lap: 4.15 Points: 8

3rd: SkylineFrank 56 Laps @ 5:03.17 Fastest Lap: 4.00 Points: 6

4th: Mr B1gg 54 Laps @ 5:02.45 Fastest Lap: 4.35 Points: 4

5th: DaddyG 54 Laps @ 5:03.57 Fastest Lap: 4.37 Points: 3

:: Regional Modified Class Results::

1st: SkylineFrank 67 Laps @ 5:03.93 Fastest Lap: 3.70 Points: 10

2nd: Raul Garcia 64 Laps @ 5:04.15 Fastest Lap: 4.04 Points: 8

3rd: Mr B1gg 58 Laps @ 5:01.28 Fastest Lap: 4.09 Points: 6

4th: DaddyG 57 Laps @ 5:03.46 Fastest Lap: 4.40 Points: 4

Down below is attached the updated In store Point series...
Attached Files
File Type: doc Regional Race Point standings.doc (60.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 05-14-2010, 02:03 PM

Ok so its done... Finished... We just completed the last week of the 6 Week Regionals and what a great time it was. Wanna say thanks to everyone coming out and racing, because of you guys this Regionals was possible. So kudos to you guys. Now as everyone knows we were having in store prizes everyweek there is a National Prize in the form of gift cards. 1 for each class, Stock and Modified.

Stock - $200

Mod- $500

As soon as I hear back from Jeff from Hobbytown HQ on the Official Results I will then post them here for you guys. So hang tight and check in from time to time on the stats.

Now the final results for Last nights race with Layout Week 6......

:: Regional Stock Class Results ::

1st: SkylineFrank 51 Laps @ 5:00.03 Fastest Lap: 4.72 Points: 10

2nd: Mr B1gg 50 Laps @ 5:03.90 Fastest Lap: 5.12 Points: 8

3rd: HTU Rich 48 Laps @ 5:03.12 Fastest Lap: 4.79 Points: 6

4th: DaddyG 47 Laps @ 5:05.68 Fastest Lap: 5.04 Ponits: 4

5th: Redline 39 Laps @ 5:05.31 Fastest Lap : 5.80 Ponits: 3

:: Regional Modifeid Class Results ::

1st: SkylineFrank 59 Laps @ 5:00.26 Fastest Lap: 4.20 Points: 10

2nd: Mr. B1gg 53 Laps @ 5:03.60 Fastest Lap: 4.70 Points: 8

3rd: DaddyG 52 Laps @ 5:01.85 Fastest Lap: 4.84 Points: 6

These are the Official in store Results from last nights race, Congrats to all Racers.

Now the Official in store Points Series Results.

::Stock Class::

1st: HTU Rich ending with 56 Points..

2nd: SkylineFrank and Mr. B1gg Tied with 36 Points..

3rd: DaddyG ending with 27 Points for the Series..

4th: Redline finishing with 10 Points for the series..

5th: Raul Garcia and Moe bothing tieing with 8 Points..

6th: Artie Dropping off with only 4 Points for the Series..

::Modified Class::

1st: SkylineFrank winning it with 50 Points..

2nd: Mr B1gg right behind with 40 Points..

3rd: DaddyG Finishing strong with 36 Points..

4th: Ralphie ending short with 12 Points..

5th: Raul Garcia dropping out with 8 Points for the Series..

These are the Official Results for the Store Points, and I wanna say congrats to all the racers, it was a great 6 weeks racing with you guys.

I will keep you guys posted as far as the next Regionals start date.

Thanks to everyone for coming out...

Rich and Marc
Old 05-18-2010, 05:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
Cool

hey rich will kyosho dnano be posting the actual positions on racednano.com it would be nice to see where everyone placed
Old 05-26-2010, 08:44 AM

Sorry the Delayed responce, but the Results will be posted on Hobzob.com
Old 05-26-2010, 09:16 AM

::Regional Winners::

Ok guys after 6 long weeks the Regionals was finaly done. Now there was a Total of 18 stores involved in this event but only a few turning in results from there Races Not a big deal anyways.

I would have liked more competition with the other stores, but we will take the Easy win. Our store placed 1st in both the Stock and Mod Class which is awesome and it was a very close call in the stock class with 3 of my top racers. Frank, Cecilio and Greg were all in the mix with position changes every week. Greg missing 1 week really through him out of the loop, but he was still hanging there as a threat to anyone else who though they had a easy win. Cecilio never missed a beat, showed up every week and gave it all he had on the track, putting down some impressive runs. Cecilio for a while was dominating the stock class with a good point lead on the pack. But starting slipping towards the end of the regionals placing low, Although still very competitive he left a small gap in points giving Frank the time to catch up and Tie up Stock Class... Frank did very well showing that he wanted it just as much as everyone else with some impressive driving, pushing his call to the limits and trying to make very little mistakes. Because of that he was able to place in the top 3 every week, which gave him enough points to Tie up with Cecilio in the Last week of the Regionals. So Congrats to Cecilio and Frank for doing a great job and putting on one hell of a show.

Now for the Mod Class we had a good run of guys and even a racer who used the same car in both the Stock and Mod class, using the same setup that he used in the stock class to race and be competitive in mod class. By him doing that it showed to everyone that this hobby isn't about how much money you have to dump into a Car to make it drive good... It will always come down to the driver. So kudos to Greg for performing very well with his Mazda. Now this Class was very fast and for the guys that did mod there cars had a tough time on some of the track layouts with the tight turns and the short straights, forcing them to slow down and drive there cars around the track. But overall they did great. Frank with his Ferrari Enzo and Cecilio running the always beautiful Porsche 962. As competitive as these guys were, there was only one person who dominated this class, with a large point lead on the pack winning the $500.00 Gift Card. So congrats to Frank who had fun and ran great. Also congrats to Cecilio and Greg, we all know it wasn't a easy win for Frank, one false move and either one of you guys were there to take the lead from him.

So the Results:

Stock Class:

1st Place Tie: Cecilio with 36Pts, Frank with 36Pts Spilting a $200 Gift Card

Mod Class:

1st Place: Frank with 40Pts Winning a $500.00 Gift Card.

Congrats to all of my racers who came out to race, we will be doing this again soon and I'm hoping to see everyone again. Also remember guys for every friend you bring that picks up a complete Dnano set, We will give you $10 off you next purchase.

Kepp checking in we will be running some in store races with prizes involved....

Thanks again guys, and thanks to HobbyTown HQ for this great event.

Marc and Rich