TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 01-15-2010, 04:01 PM

Offical Club Race Schedule

As of now we are going to stay with every Thursday night from 7pm to 9pm for the club races. As we grow and get a bigger crowd in this we will figure out a second day of club racing.

: Location :
HobbyTown USA
847 Post Rd
Fairfield, CT. 06824
(203) 256-0773

Fairfield-CT/Hobbytown-USA-of-Fairfield-Connecticut/266078296092?ref=ts"]http://www.f******k.com/pages/Fairfield-CT/Hobbytown-USA-of-Fairfield-Connecticut/266078296092?ref=ts[/url]

We will be running a 10 Week Point Series with the Club Races which will be posted up in the store every Friday after the race. There will be prizes given to the top 3 guys at the end of the Point Series.

When we do large events/championship races it will be a Double Point race.

We will also be giving out prizes for those who complete the

1000 Laps
5000 Laps
25,000 Laps
50,000 Laps
100,000 Laps

Entry fees for Regional Races or Special Events will be posted when they are announced, along with Classes.

There are no set classes for the Club Races for now, but once we have a good group of guys coming we will seperate the classes by racers lap times.

I will keep everyone updated if things change also when we receive our new line of cars and parts.

Setup:

The setup working best right now on our track:

Chassis:
( Med ) Carbon Fiber Suspension Plate

Tires:
Kyosho 40F / 10R Tire Compound.

This combo works well so far with box stock cars.

Fastest Lap set by: Ralph Rodriguez
Time: 5.12
Laps: 47

Car used: Mazda 787B using 40/10 Tire Compound
Old 01-16-2010, 10:32 PM
TricT Porsche

I want to see who can top me!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TricT Porsche View Post

I want to see who can top me!!!!!!!!
Yeh well don't Gloat to much, now that the Subie has been fixed and running the same tires, we will see who holds the fastest lap my friend... lol
Old 01-18-2010, 12:21 PM

We just sold another Dnano Today,

Our Ferrari Modena 360 went to a good home and the buyer picked up a nice setup of upgrade parts for it.

Glad to see these cars going to some good homes, hopefully everyone will show up Thursday for some good racing..

New list of cars on there way in today:

Subaru WRC 2006 in white
Porsche Carrera GT in white
Aston Martin DBR9
Lancia Delta in Red
Porsche 911 GT3 in white
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 in Blue

Last edited by Redbaja; 01-19-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:23 PM

Another one went home yesterday....

Our Porsche 917 Sebring has found a new owner and will be running with us on thursdays now. Now we just need a few more cars on the track and we will have enough to run 2 Mains...

As soon as I get enough guys for 2 or more mains I will the seperate the classes by skill and mods.... but for now we are just having some fun.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:25 PM

Our Nissan Skyline R34 has been picked up today... Didn't see this one lasting long on the shelf... Now it looks like I'm going to have to stock up on some stock parts and upgrades...

More work for me lol...
Old 01-22-2010, 09:22 AM

Well we had another great night last night with racing... We had alot of people come out and support this. Just wanna say thanks to everyone that took the time out to come race with us I enjoyed it and hope everyone else did to.

We had a lot of lap times being broken in 1 night.... WOW very impressive to come of the drivers.

Congrats to SkylineFrank who took a bone stock Nissan Skyline R34 and completed a 4.52 lap time... Great driving there by Frank for his first time racing. He is also the only guy who has completed 52 laps so far on the track.... GREAT JOB....

SkylineFrank you get a ATA BOY.....lol...

But as well as SkylineFrank did, he was not able to keep that FASTEST LAP TIME....

New Fastest Laptime for our track GOES TO : : : : : : REDBAJA.....HUH... OMG... ME.. LOL....

I did a 4.49 around the track with the Mazda 787B with only 40F/10R Tires on it. Which is now our offical fastest lap time.

But I'm more then sure that SkylineFrank is gunning for me next week once he throws on some new tires....

Also want to say great running to Gordak who came with a pretty tricked out 917k that drove like it was glued to the track... He was starting to get faster around the track little by little and did his fastest of a 5.36... Congrats...

Fastest Lap set by: Richard Febus ( RedBaja )
Time: 4.49
Laps: 49

Thats it for today, we will race again next week Thursday normal time..

Update::

We will be running on Tues and Thur starting in a few weeks. I will keep everyone posted as soon as we pick a date when it will start.

Thanks again,

Rich

Last edited by Redbaja; 01-22-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:32 AM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
exciting to read your updates! great to see your program doing well.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
exciting to read your updates! great to see your program doing well.
Thank you, we are really enjoying these little guys... I hope they stick around for a long time...
Old 01-23-2010, 02:27 AM

Well these little cars are finding new homes almost every other day now.....

Today our Lancer Evo and White Subaru WRC went home to a proud new owner... These cars will be running with us on the track next week and the way things are looking were going to have to start running this on Tues and Thurs....

I will keep everyone posted on when we will make this change..

Thanks

Rich
Old 01-23-2010, 06:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbaja View Post
Well these little cars are finding new homes almost every other day now.....

Today our Lancer Evo and White Subaru WRC went home to a proud new owner... These cars will be running with us on the track next week and the way things are looking were going to have to start running this on Tues and Thurs....

I will keep everyone posted on when we will make this change..

Thanks

Rich
the lancer and the subaru are very happy lol cant wait till thursday !!!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:55 AM

cant wait till this thursday. i hope this gets bigger and hobbytown opens a second day
Old 01-24-2010, 11:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
i aggree i hope it really takes off so we can race more than one day a week !!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:57 PM

And trust me I second that, I really want to start running 2 days a week but be patient it will come faster then you think.

Update: The list of cars have been ordered and will arrive this week order goes.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 in that bright neon GREEN...
Aston Martin DBR9
Ferrari F40 in RED
Carrera GT in White

Recent cars that have sold today... There are 2 new proud owners of some pretty fancy cars.. Today out Porsche 911 GT3 sold to Gordak and we also sold our Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec R35 to Trict Porsche ( Ralph ).....

These guys will be there this thursday to throw down for the most laps put down and of course that FASTEST LAP KING... ME... lol... lets see what happens this Thursday. I hope to post some pics up from this thursday race for everyone to see and soon we will be running the live Broad Casting on RaceDnano.com...

So keep popping in from time to time, I will be posting any updates soon.. Also take a quick look over at our HTU Setup we are running and take a look at the Classes we will be running soon..

Thanks

Rich
Old 01-27-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbaja View Post
And trust me I second that, I really want to start running 2 days a week but be patient it will come faster then you think.

Update: The list of cars have been ordered and will arrive this week order goes.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 in that bright neon GREEN...
Aston Martin DBR9
Ferrari F40 in RED
Carrera GT in White

Recent cars that have sold today... There are 2 new proud owners of some pretty fancy cars.. Today out Porsche 911 GT3 sold to Gordak and we also sold our Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec R35 to TricT GT-R ( Ralph ).....

These guys will be there this thursday to throw down for the most laps put down and of course that FASTEST LAP KING... ME... lol... lets see what happens this Thursday. I hope to post some pics up from this thursday race for everyone to see and soon we will be running the live Broad Casting on RaceDnano.com...

So keep popping in from time to time, I will be posting any updates soon.. Also take a quick look over at our HTU Setup we are running and take a look at the Classes we will be running soon..

Thanks

Rich

Yes i am the new owner that Spec-V and i'm very happy and ready to race this thursday i can't waint untill we can make it and daily thing. maybe we can find a local where we can practice too? i'm really exited about this and espcially that its local to me!!!!! FRANK ITS ON SON!!!!!!