TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 05-07-2004, 10:24 AM
Xmoddin' Freak

Where can I find a Peugeot 206 WRC?

I've been looking for the past couple of weeks for a Peugeot 206 body, but have yet to find a place where I can order one. I know that Mini Power makes/made one, but I don't know where I can go to get one. Suzie's Skunkworks sells a 206, but it's a body from the Tamiya 4WD electric cars that have the rollers on the outer edges, thus the front and rear bumpers are missing huge portions on the lower and outer ends. I would prefer to not have to do a large amount of work to fill these areas in.

So, if anyone knows of a place where I can order a 206 body, please let me know.

Red Supra/New Beetle RSI, AWD, Full Bearings, Team Orion Micro RS4 Stock 180 (10 tooth), Team Orion Micro RS4 Stock 180 (20-tooth), Carbon Fiber Driveshaft by Sluggbug, Metal Lock Nuts, Lithium Ion batteries from AtomicMods.com.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:58 PM
TinyRC Newbie

I am pretty sure that Tamiya Makes a 1/24th scale Model Kit of that Car. Means painting and some tweaking to get it on the chassis but there you go.
Old 05-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Xmoddin' Freak

I'd prefer not to have a model body, as I plan on doing some running with it and not be a shelf queen. Thanks for the info, though.

Anyone else have an idea on where I can get one of the Mini Power bodies? Draconious has already said that when he gets rid of the MP bodies that he has now, he isn't getting anymore. And unfortunately the bodies that he currently has doesn't include a 206!

Red Supra/New Beetle RSI, AWD, Full Bearings, Team Orion Micro RS4 Stock 180 (10 tooth), Team Orion Micro RS4 Stock 180 (20-tooth), Carbon Fiber Driveshaft by Sluggbug, Metal Lock Nuts, Lithium Ion batteries from AtomicMods.com.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:30 AM

I know that www.Zclubrcc.com has one in there show case and I am sure if you went to the website and called the phonenumber they would send it to you. it's dark blue and is good condition. I had ordered a black one from minizracer and painted it pearl white. It was bada$$. I like the hatcback bodies. I just painted 3 vitz's and am currently modifying the chassis to fit aluminum wheels offsets. Had to do the same for the pugeot body. Good luck.
Old 07-10-2004, 06:28 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
a company called mini power made the body your looking for just for mini-z's. they might be harder to find now as i think they are discontinued... you can try draconious rc's site or the mini-zracer.com's shop. if none of those have them you might have to suck up and pay the huge shipping to get it from rcmart
Old 08-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Your all mother ****ERS!!

Send a message via AIM to Mclaren
towerhobbies.com
Old 08-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Thrasher

Quote:
Originally posted by Mclaren
towerhobbies.com
No, I have not seen those at tower.