TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > For Sale/Trade

Old 01-26-2004, 10:55 PM

Xmod Parts Lot (RSXKit,CivicBody,S2Drift&More)

Ok, here we go.

EDIT

RSX body kit and wheels are gone

Moving on we have a Stage 2 red drift motor with matching gear.

Next is a 2 cell AAA holder for the 6 cell mod. Included are 2 male and 2 female quick disconnects.

A used (originally blue) civic body. The paint is par to sub par. It makes a good candidate for a paint job or you can use it like it is (paint is burgundy krylon, with black tamiya windows). It comes with the mild body kit front and wild rear (both red with black grills) and either wild or mild sideskirts (red too) . The hood I am including is the blue stock one which is not painted. The tail and headlight lenses are include (the headlight lenses are missing 1 peg apiece, but still fit in fine). I drilled 3 "speed holes" in the top to mount the battery cell holder. I filled them up with putty and they are ready to be sanded, or you can pop em out to put the cell holder up there with a long screw.

I am looking for $14 shipped for the rest, or possible trade for a zipzap or BCG, so if you are even remotely interested. Best offer takes it. (I can make up the difference if need be for a trade)

These are the items for sale. If you want better pics get in touch with me (mm33@cox.net)

This is what the civic did look like at one time. A touch up with Krylon can make it pretty again. ONLY BODY and WHEELS ARE FOR SALE!

Last edited by 97PrizmLsi; 01-30-2004 at 08:16 AM.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Umm.. Teal Rsx

i have some zip zao stuff i will trade u for the civic body, i have like 5 or five zz bodys a fed up se and a fed up se controler and a working zz(not se) and to working controlers(not se)

if ur intersed e-mail at danny_v_l@yahoo.com

thanx
Old 01-27-2004, 04:42 PM

What ZZ bodies do you have? What exactly is wrong with the SE? Is it fixable?
Old 01-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Umm.. Teal Rsx

umm i have the, civic painted and kitted, purple 350z oaint can be easily removed, the 2f2f muscel, the 2f2f tuner set (the ecilpses and lancer) and the se savan body, i belive the car works fine its the control the is messed up. plz email me if ur intrested i also have other zz stuff
Old 01-28-2004, 09:20 PM

Is it sold?

RSX...FWD..soft tread F & hard tread R tires..gloss black skyline wheels..crystal clear headlights..euro taillights..4.5 tie rod..lights..red suspension arms..red springs..alloy nuts
white Supra...RWD..doubled rear stock tires..white 5 spoke wheels(from 1st RS upgrade)..lowered..st.2 drift..lights..alloy nuts
350Z...Supra wheels..chrome exhaust tips..lowered..lights..lifted rear with spacers for leveled stance..alloy nuts..body match painted supra wheels
black Skyline...AWD..RSX wheels..lowered..all orange painted silvers..st.2 drift..lights..yellow springs..alloy nuts
67' Camaro...lights..reversed rear wheels..alloy nuts
NSX..RSX wheels..smoked headlight housing..lights..alloy nuts
black Civic...lights..lowered..Skyline clip..black Supra wheels
yellow Skyline, outdoor car..LITHS..AWD - front LSD & locked rear..drift tires or hard tires..dipped 9T st. 2 motor..black chassis, rear upper deck & motor holders..yellow springs...rear monoshock..F&R alloy cups, shafts, and knuckles
F150 mods include fets, 7.4V liths, st1 motor with stock gearing, F&R gpm diffs monster tires, bearings, lift kit and 4WD.
silver Supra on evo chassis, liths, AWD, lowering kit, wide rear stance, st2, bearings, 1.5 TR, F&R gpm knuckles
G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD
Old 01-28-2004, 09:37 PM

Nope, the Lot is still on the market. I have several offers, but nothing that I can absolutely committ to at this moment.
The order of stuff i would like is
1) Used/Good conditioned running Zip zap SE or Zip Zap (I can sweeten the deal on my end if necessary) I prefer bodies with spoilers.
2) Cash (make me an offer between 17-24)
3)Bitchar-g/Microsizers, but not 49mhz because I already have celica in 49
4) Anything else you guys have to offer that sounds interesting

I am in no hurry to push this stuff, so make me an offer. I am kind of holding out till my brand new civic body comes in the mail, and at that point I can offer the front clip, so that the civic body can go on any chasis (backorder for bodies is a month++)
I also would be very partial to a set of Xmod bearings (I am so stupid for not buying them when I had the oppurtunity, same as with AWD). In decent condition of course. By decent I mean they still have to spin 75% or better and not be all clogged up.

Last edited by 97PrizmLsi; 01-28-2004 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-28-2004, 10:54 PM

how much for the RSX wild or mild kit only?

RSX...FWD..soft tread F & hard tread R tires..gloss black skyline wheels..crystal clear headlights..euro taillights..4.5 tie rod..lights..red suspension arms..red springs..alloy nuts
white Supra...RWD..doubled rear stock tires..white 5 spoke wheels(from 1st RS upgrade)..lowered..st.2 drift..lights..alloy nuts
350Z...Supra wheels..chrome exhaust tips..lowered..lights..lifted rear with spacers for leveled stance..alloy nuts..body match painted supra wheels
black Skyline...AWD..RSX wheels..lowered..all orange painted silvers..st.2 drift..lights..yellow springs..alloy nuts
yellow Skyline, outdoor car..LITHS..AWD - front LSD & locked rear..drift tires or hard tires..dipped 9T st. 2 motor..black chassis, rear upper deck & motor holders..yellow springs...rear monoshock..F&R alloy cups, shafts, and knuckles
F150 mods include fets, 7.4V liths, st1 motor with stock gearing, F&R gpm diffs monster tires, bearings, lift kit and 4WD.
silver Supra on evo chassis, liths, AWD, lowering kit, wide rear stance, st2, bearings, 1.5 TR, F&R gpm knuckles
G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD
Old 01-28-2004, 11:26 PM

Hrmm, I don't know. I'd like to get rid of the whole lot together, or at least the whole RSX kit together. I'd say like 10-12$ shipped for the whole kit. Around 7 for half of it.

Last edited by 97PrizmLsi; 01-28-2004 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 12:48 AM

I sent the stuff out today.

G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD
Old 01-30-2004, 08:13 AM

My end will go out today. The post office closes at 5:00, I got there at 5:10 and was looking in the glass doors and the people said go away. It was sad.