TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 07-12-2002, 03:20 AM
M-Chassis Killer

pit gear..?

anyone here of a pitgear? i think it was made by braun (the appliance company??) i dunno.. beats the hell outta me. my friend has one.. or maybe it was tomy.. who knows.. but yeah.. a pit gear.
Old 07-12-2002, 03:34 AM
TinyRC Chief

Send a message via AIM to btlmr
I found this. Cant read the text though

http://daifron.gtr.to/goods/pitgear.html

Old 07-12-2002, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
You do not understand whether or not the う - the む, it is this っ て " goods ", but we will assume my favorite, with it introduces by the fact that you say.

It is the generally known radi-con car, but it is very small. It is palm size. When knowing this with magazine announcement, the buying desire which surges from inside very it is not, but when the thing which is held down is not possible because you understand instantaneously (laughing), it purchased together the colleague of the company and in the swift attack. It is something which as for the colleague the BMW, as for me buys Ferrari F40, can send in the board room of the company (it is and is, with the white-collar worker doing at the company... ^ ^;

The appearance makes most チョロ Q closely resembling, but when really you try being able to send, and チ ョ Ro Q were also the running. It is fast! If the person who knows チョロ Q you think you understand, but it runs that toy at good speed. And this PITGEAR it can put out about that speed! You think (about certain scale speed it was 5 - the 600Km/h...) it moves to normal radi-con similar and front and back left and right the on that. There probably are such splendid ones with... by the way as for me liking the type of remote control and radi-con from time of infancy, it had buying radi-con to Christmas, was with " child dream zero ", but remote control, the person where the cable has come out of the generally known controller reached buying the original kit of the rice field shrine the in addition to Plamodel, the variety making. After all, becoming in the adult, as for the pounding of that time it is to be something which cannot do to forget...

This " GEAR " moves with single 38. The て you say, or as for that you insert in the controller, when power source of the body you say, using the controller, you charge. It produces the plug for charge from the controller, that inserts in the connector of the bottom of the car and about 30 seconds charge, after that about 3 minutes can travel (simply, presently at such as life of the nicad electric battery about only 2 minutes it runs...)

Control is very critical. When the person who can be controlled at full speed is, you think it is enormous, if (the person of the muscle whether being possible...). Making course, in order not to protrude, when it is said run, it is not possible to I probably is, (well, if slowly, it is possible, however probably is...). If so, the drift the る which is melted it does and is accustomed even applying the counter it is possible, because (the steering wheel is not fast under any condition, as for the limit however it is). On the carpet and kana and others it is easy to control, however probably will be, as for me you think the one which at extremely can be sent the slippery place is funny.

I bought " F4 0 " with direction above, you have written, but the photograph is F 1 machine " BENETTON B187 ". As for this when you mention some thing, the selling agency ヨネザワ mail order it had done the various parts for the PIT GEAR, (it could purchase with the city immediately at the toy store it seems). At that time (about certain 90 years kana? It was midst of F1 boom, in the ベネトンマシン it is the meaning that the っ densely am I who am obtained the part immediately. The *, but as for the part of the F1 Ferrari, as for camel HONDA and the pillow - ream et cetera it was, but being not to be the essential ベネトン, there is no manner, most appearance has been similar, " camel HONDA " was purchased, it is the meaning that the color ring was administered. The stickers purchased the プラモ of the size which is agreeable to this, just the sticker diverted. To tell the truth most labor was required for searching the sticker of the size which is agreeable to this. The fact that the model house round over again, is found with at last thing was " the B187 ". The ほ is with " the B189 " was good, but it is, - (by the way it is the hard case of the photograph, but this the original work. It diverts the cassette case. The ほ is with has inserted understands, ^ ^;

Presently you use to playing with the child. The next woman doing, high high because this is chased, in order not to be caught, it controls. It is little tag, (laughing). But activity time is shorter than the ultra man, (laughing). When it stops being able to move, it does not go to taking immediately, it flies, it is being thrown, in or more end because of the っ ち ま う it meant that note is necessary...
http://daifron.gtr.to/image/goods/pitgear1.jpg

http://daifron.gtr.to/image/goods/pitgear2.jpg
Old 07-12-2002, 02:19 PM

GOOD GRIEF!

(no message...)
Old 01-22-2004, 06:07 PM
BACK BEEEEEEEEEEECH!!

Send a message via AIM to purfishy
omg that is sooo f**king funny!
Old 01-23-2004, 03:12 PM

I just heard about these also and went nutz trying to find one last night. 9 hours later....thanks to a good friend i have access to four. I dont need all four so if your interested let me know.

Bit sized proportional (true) car....
Yes im excited about Bits all over again.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:00 PM

Made by YONEZAWA.

Scale 1/52 - digital proportional.
Old 01-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Tiny RC Pro

How much?
Old 01-28-2004, 01:21 AM

Ok if your interested and only if your serious , e-mail me.

I have a rough idea (finally) of how much the cars are going to run me but im not going to turn this into a BST thread. It will be in excess of 60 bucks though so im just letting you know in advance.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:00 PM

Have they made it across the ocean?

cubicle-

Has the Pitgear order arrived yet from the other side of the pond?

I haven't heard from you in a few weeks.

You thought that they were enroute then, do you have a status?

Thanks.
kydawg1@yahoo.com
Old 04-29-2004, 12:33 AM

Kyle ,

check your mail (e-mail). Sorry man ive been swamped with trying to get my toy line off the ground but ive been in contact with "Denmark".
Old 08-04-2004, 06:19 AM

Status of my Pit Gear Cars

Cubicle-

Any status of the delivery of these cars or a refund for my payment?

Please advise.
Thanks.
Kyle Lucas
Old 08-05-2004, 11:10 PM

Yep

E-mail sent ..

My inbox was full so i might have missed you if you already replied to the sent message but if you havent...check your e-mail.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:43 PM

Cubicle-

Any status of these cars or my refund?

Please advise.

Thanks/
Old 11-04-2004, 01:47 AM

KL

E-mail me. Also youd be better off e-mailing me direct because i dont visit this site any longer (or to many RC sites for that matter) ad only posted because i received a prompt from this site.