TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-06-2002, 02:58 PM
I really should change my title...

Question bit motors...ZZ motors....DKS motors

i no this has been asked SOOOO many times but i just got a zz and really need to no.
in a stock ZZ what is THE fastest motor, and the most torque giving motor. please include all motors, bit char g motors, bit clone motors, Zip zap motors, DKS motors

Now exacly the same but with a dual bit mod.

and with the fastest ZZ motor in a ZZ how fast would it compare as in bit terms? EG. "the fastest ZZ motor in a stock ZZ is like a 3.0 in bit" or on the same lines

thanx people
Old 12-06-2002, 04:06 PM
I really should change my title...

ZIPZAP MOTORS:

10,000 RPM HAndling Motor slowest but has a lot! of torque...

16,000 RPM Performance a little faster but a little less torque

21,500 RPM Turbo my favorite motor perfect blend of speed and toruqe..

23,500 RPM NOS motor a very good choice for drag racing but its low torque makes not that good on tracks this is the fastest ZIPZAP motor.

Bit Char-G

16.000 RPM slowest motor that can be bought normal...like zipzaps 10.000 it is the torquiest motor but a little slow top-end

26.000 RPM the best bit motor in my opinion a nice blend of speed and torque

30.000 RPM gettin really fast with this motor can still be used on trcks bu is best at draging

32.000 RPM really really fast this motor is mainly for dragging of course the toruq has droped alot!!!

38.000 RPM the fastest that can bought better not try and turn unless you like makin flips...

as for the speed with dual cell mod it is basically the same except your gonna go alot faster with anyone of the motors!!

DKS motors I do not have any experience with but here is a link:

DKS

But the motor isnt everything the gearing matters alot as well but you prolly know about that!!!
3.8 (in the mail)