TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 07-28-2003, 01:04 AM
Holy Crap!

Send a message via AIM to ugh
New MINI Cooper Micro RC From FRANCE!

My parents just came back from a trip from France, and my sweet, loving mother picked me up a new micro RC car. Check it out! It has working headlights, comes with both a red and a yellow MINI body, a stand-alone cahrger, a controller with a display case on the other side, a playmat, and an assortment of cones and street signs. I think it is really cool! It is quick, but has barely any torque. I have yet to open it up, but I will try to do it soon. Here are some pics:

Controller, charger, car and extra body.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0003.jpg (105.9 KB, 103 views)
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Old 07-28-2003, 01:06 AM
Holy Crap!

Back of car
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0004.jpg (44.5 KB, 101 views)
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Old 07-28-2003, 01:07 AM
SkyLiNEz 4-eva!

Damn that is fuxxin awesome! how much was it? can u order them? the only thing i dont like s that the charger isnt on the controller.
Old 07-28-2003, 01:07 AM
Holy Crap!

Front of car with lights on (they are hard to see in the scanner light)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0005.jpg (38.0 KB, 101 views)
Old 07-28-2003, 01:09 AM
SkyLiNEz 4-eva!

do you kno what the gear ratio is? that mini looks almost like a ZipZap
Old 07-28-2003, 01:27 AM
I have a beach ball...

Send a message via AIM to Murcielago659
I think I've seen those somewhere around here. I can't seem to remember where tho. I hope I come across it again.

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 *DEAD*
Becoming a donor car for:

'04 Ford Mustang Cobra
Soon to be fetted, li-ioned, and all kinds of other goodies.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:07 AM

That is nice. Do you have a manufacturer name? More info?
Old 07-28-2003, 05:53 AM

I bought one of those from my local Woolworths £9.99. I am sorry to have to say that they are truly awful. Bigger than ZZ, no good for modding or anything.

Cheers
Old 07-28-2003, 12:01 PM
Holy Crap!

My mom pulled off the price tag, so I don't know how much it cost. I bet you can order it,from where I don't know. The gear ratio is very strange, like nothing I've ever seen before. The manufacter is called Zap Toys. I finally cracked it open this morning to find that it has a hard wired motor, a normal looking PCB, steering like a BCG, and it is dual celled. I will take pictures when I have access to my scanner.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:46 PM
You can't beat it.

THEY'RE AT WALLY WORLD!!
One Mercedes SL600.

1 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Two 95' Mazda RX7s.
And 4 dozen Toyota Supras, 6 Skylines, and a Hino Blue Ribbon Bus from the Keisei Line.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:58 PM

Quote:
and my sweet, loving mother
yo i think there's something on you're nose ya i've seen these at walmart haven't bought them, was going to but there was that diecast nkok h2 staring me in the face instead.
Old 07-28-2003, 09:48 PM
SkyLiNEz 4-eva!

if i had a choice of an H2 or a mini, i would also go with the H2.