TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 02-08-2010, 12:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to DaddyG
I will be helping to get the laps down just got the skyline gt-r (silver) FINALLY!!!!! see you tomorrow!!!!!!

Last edited by DaddyG; 02-08-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:07 PM

AWESOME DaddyG, looking forward for tomorrow, we are going to have a lot of people running. I'm going to have just open practice tomorrow for everyone, so if there are some different types of setups you want to try out, then go right ahead...

Rich
Old 02-08-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordak View Post
Very cool graphs Miles!

Im totally hooked on the cars, I want em all. Some because they are pretty, others because they look so sleek, and the rest because I don't have them :P
LOL.... I figured that in a few months or so you and Mr Biggs will have your own dealership... lol...Yes they are totally addicting, I'm finding that every week im adding about 2 more cars to my list..lol... I'm just waiting to get a little extra cash in and im going nuts....lol...
Old 02-08-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRB1GG View Post
hey rich you guys need to stock more cars ................wink wink . i think another car is needed in my stable lol
LOL... I'm working on that , I have about 6 more cars coming in this week along with extra chargers, batteries, ball bearings, gyros, x-speed motors, ball bearing diffs, 10F/10R, 20F/20R Tires.....

Update:

The NEW Corvette CR6 is on order, its not due till end of Feb. Possible Mid March. We are taking speacial orders on this for those who wants it. Its supposed to be the hottest car coming out. Our dealer is very limited on this car, and I strongly reccoment that if you want this, better off pre-ordering it. I know I have mine all set, just waiting for it to come in..

And remember Open Practice Tomorrow from about 6:30 to 9pm.... I may have the track setup earlier if we have the time, so give me a call if your thinking of coming earlier then 6:30.

Thanks

Rich
Old 02-08-2010, 05:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
sounds good bro ....miles convinced me to get a lemans car soooo ............................im looking to one of these

1.Porsche 917 K
No.23 Le Mans 1970 Winner.

2.MOTUL AUTECH Z 2007

3.Porsche 962 C LH
No.10 Le Mans 1986

any of these in your order if so i want one !!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
sounds good bro ....miles convinced me to get a lemans car soooo ............................im looking to one of these
Hey Cecelio, don't blame me for your dnano addiction . I just thought a real race car would round out all of the street cars you have been accumulating . I would talk to Sam, or try his 917 first to see if you like the feel of an RM and short wheelbase. The 962 is a longer wheelbase and MM, so it may track better for you. Also, I think the #10 962 is black - It may be a little hard for old guys like us to see on the track. Just something to think about. See you soon.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTracks View Post
Hey Cecelio, don't blame me for your dnano addiction . I just thought a real race car would round out all of the street cars you have been accumulating . I would talk to Sam, or try his 917 first to see if you like the feel of an RM and short wheelbase. The 962 is a longer wheelbase and MM, so it may track better for you. Also, I think the #10 962 is black - It may be a little hard for old guys like us to see on the track. Just something to think about. See you soon.
your right not your fault but i have to blame someone you know how addictions work ...denial ..hahahaha well ill try sams tommorrow i seem to like the mm chassis as opposed to the rm ill give it a go well if they get any anytime soon wink wink rich
Old 02-09-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
your right not your fault but i have to blame someone you know how addictions work ...denial ..hahahaha well ill try sams tommorrow i seem to like the mm chassis as opposed to the rm ill give it a go well if they get any anytime soon wink wink rich
LOL... there are worst addictions besides R/C..lol.. I don't know if Mark had put any Le Mans car in for order, I will check the list and see. I know that he order about 6 more cars for stock, but if I recall there street style cars.

I will check and let you know,

Thanks

Rich
Old 02-09-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbaja View Post
LOL... there are worst addictions besides R/C..lol.. I don't know if Mark had put any Le Mans car in for order, I will check the list and see. I know that he order about 6 more cars for stock, but if I recall there street style cars.

I will check and let you know,

Thanks

Rich

1.Porsche 917 K
No.23 Le Mans 1970 Winner.
2.Porsche 962 C LH
No.10 Le Mans 1986

either or rich .....lemme know when i can pick it up lol
Old 02-11-2010, 03:33 PM

Hey just put into order today:

The Porsche 917's and the 962's... one of each and in each color (scheme)..

Should see these by next week...

Rich
Old 02-11-2010, 04:26 PM

. Im hoping to get some new cars soon. just went over 3000 laps on tuesday. hoping to get close to 4000 by the end of tonight
Old 10-20-2010, 12:17 PM

So I have been checking the site for standings and we have been bouncing around with the ranks but finaly have been able to put down some solid ground to let everyone know that were not playing around...

Our last standing was around the 4th to 6th place area...

OUR NEW STANDNG!!!!!

Thanks to all my guys for making this possible. I appreciate you all for coming out and racing with us.

We will hold this place for a long time, so everyone else needs to get on there game and start producing some laps..

Rich