TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > For Sale/Trade

Old 05-22-2003, 09:18 AM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Negative Feedback (Buy, Sell or Trade)

Please provide the details of the transaction and what went wrong.
Old 05-22-2003, 11:37 AM
Peugeot 206 = KING!

This might seem like a bit of a shock and all, but I had a very negative trade experience with "Zombiebaby". I know that his ID is found alot in the Positive Vouch thread, but he screwed me over big time and now he won't return my emails. We both agreed on the trade which was to have 3 bodies come my way and a 3.8 motor and a body to go his way (he assured me that his name was good for the trade too). Here's the link to the thread...

http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthr...threadid=10263

And when he finally did respond to my email, he came up with the lame-ass excuse that his rabbits died and that he was out of town. And now (because I've been looking) you don't ever see him post here anymore.

The funny thing is this just happened to be my first trade ever with anyone on this forum. I'm just glad the rest of the my trades and purchases went through as planned.

Getting burnt SUCKS!!!!!

Old 05-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Let Honour Stainless Be

Send a message via AIM to fatdoggy
Thanks for trying to keep the post Namuna, I'll re-post it to make it a little clearer who I'm talking about.

Strakka - Bad buyer.

Contacted me about an item I had for sale at the start of May, strung me along to the 22nd, and just told me he wasn't interested. He was also slow to get back via email. I did everything humanly possible to make this easy for him. I posted the pics I had on a website because his email couldn't take a few megs of pics, I even looked up the info on where he could get postal service money order in US dollars in Canada.

He wasted my time and I will never deal with him again, he lead me to believe he was interested and that he had sent the money but it was to the wrong address(I bet he never sent the money anyway). I am not happy at all because I had others inquire and I gave him proirity over people who actually offered me better deals.

To everybody, do yourself a favor and don't waste time on this moron.

Last edited by fatdoggy; 05-22-2003 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Feh

Send a message via AIM to Awaken Send a message via Yahoo to Awaken
Quote:
Originally posted by syncronized
This might seem like a bit of a shock and all, but I had a very negative trade experience with "Zombiebaby". I know that his ID is found alot in the Positive Vouch thread, but he screwed me over big time and now he won't return my emails. We both agreed on the trade which was to have 3 bodies come my way and a 3.8 motor and a body to go his way (he assured me that his name was good for the trade too). Here's the link to the thread...

http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthr...threadid=10263

And when he finally did respond to my email, he came up with the lame-ass excuse that his rabbits died and that he was out of town. And now (because I've been looking) you don't ever see him post here anymore.

The funny thing is this just happened to be my first trade ever with anyone on this forum. I'm just glad the rest of the my trades and purchases went through as planned.

Getting burnt SUCKS!!!!!
dont think he can handle all those trades going at once ;P
Old 05-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Peugeot 206 = KING!

You're right Awaken. I guess I'm not giving him enough credit. His name is all over the positive threads. I guess i was just a little ticked , considering it was my very first trade ever on this forum...on any forum.

Quote:
Originally posted by Awaken
dont think he can handle all those trades going at once ;P

Old 05-28-2003, 11:45 AM
Feh

Send a message via AIM to Awaken Send a message via Yahoo to Awaken
hehe im sure shakka will forgive you just a little misunderstanding
Old 06-29-2003, 06:25 PM
I process, therefore I am

I thought I would post this here so others would be forwarned. I recently tried a trade with Anthonyb45. I traded him a Jeep body for custom fitting to a Zip and a black Mustang body. He was supposed to send me 11 Zip motors. I boxed the bodies with care and even insured the shipment to guarantee delivery. After a couple of unanswered emails, I got an empty #10 envelope in the mail. The corner was torn off, but I don't know if anything was ever really in the envelope as the glue wasn't even sealed. If he did send them, he didn't care much about how secure the delivery was. Save yourself some heartache and avoid trading with him.
Old 07-12-2003, 12:29 PM
I own you

this may be a kinda old disscussion, but he probably wanted to make it look like they were stolen or lost during while in the hands of the postal service.
1/10 Nitro Blizzard
1/10 E.Stampece
1/10 E-maxx
1/10 Evader BX
1/12 Nitro Legends
1/12 Digger 2
Old 02-15-2004, 04:16 AM
MASTER PAINTER

Send a message via AIM to Superimport2nr
AC SUBIE GO TO HELL

this is directed towards AC_SUBIE

he posted up a sale for a skyline XMOD, i took the offer, sent him 50$, confirmed that he got it,

2 weeks have gone by, not a single sign of the package, i IMed him, he told me he'd check on it, couple days later i IMed him again, he told me that the post office couldnt do anything about it.... i tried to get my money back from him since i fufilled my part of the deal but he didnt come through with his end of the bargain, he refused, not only that but he wouldnt do anything else about the situation,

havent heard from him ever since.... so i sent 50$ into a bottomless pit called ACSUBIE's wallet, and he wont do **** to help me get the XMOD....
Old 05-09-2004, 11:58 AM
TinyRC Pro

Dolfan13

Please refer to the thread in the BST forum for more info.

http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthr...threadid=18776

Negative feedback
Well, it has been a month at least and Dolfan is not responding to emails and of course I have no goods. At one point over 3 weeks ago he said he received my money, well I have no xmods so until I get my goods or my money I am leaving this negative feedback.

Last edited by ucfdan; 05-09-2004 at 12:02 PM.