TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/24 and Smaller > XMODS > XMODS

Old 01-12-2007, 05:55 PM

Need new antena for remote control

So yeah, i need a new antena for my xmod controller dose any1 no where i can get 1 or sumtin? its anoying
Old 01-12-2007, 09:27 PM

You should try asking someone at your local Radio Shack (or The Source if you live in Canada), chances are they have old controllers there and would give you an antenna. And another bit of advice is to use proper english, or at least use full words.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to drewdown84 Send a message via Yahoo to drewdown84
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob3662 View Post
You should try asking someone at your local Radio Shack (or The Source if you live in Canada), chances are they have old controllers there and would give you an antenna. And another bit of advice is to use proper english, or at least use full words.
I tried to get the local RS to get a new controller... and they told me to go to the xmods site and buy it from them... aye the people that work for my RS are silly silly people (i was nice because there are youngens here)... and i really agree with rob on the english... at least use full words... no problem with bad punctuation and random spelling errors... but murdering it... aye...

by the way... try looking it up on ebay or when you have 50 posts you can start posting in the buy/sell area of this site... i have an extra antenna but i only want to make transactions with people who have been on this site for awhile and are active on it... makes it a lot safer for us all...

H2 -> 6 Cell, RS Bearings, AWD, Lift, Body

05' Ford Mustang -> Custom Tamiya Paint, Light Kit and thats it cuz it aint a GM... gonna get a 6 cell when my girl learns to solder...

Traxxas T-Maxx .15 -> Aluminum chassis parts... soon to get a custom light kit...

Associated RC10GT -> RPM bulkheads...
Old 01-17-2007, 08:57 PM

lol

Lol I'm like young yo! I don't want to talk all adult and what not =P
-Stage 2 (8-25)
-RS Rechargable batteries
-Body Kit
-SOON TO BE WHITE PAINT JOB
Old 01-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Jazz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAtheNx View Post
Lol I'm like young yo! I don't want to talk all adult and what not =P
Well, many of us are adults here. This site is known for having good people and good information. Cluttering it up with illegible crap turns off a lot of people. You'll be much more likely to receive help with good writing.

Being young has nothing to do with how you type. They teach you english in school for a reason--use it.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to drewdown84 Send a message via Yahoo to drewdown84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz32 View Post
Well, many of us are adults here. This site is known for having good people and good information. Cluttering it up with illegible crap turns off a lot of people. You'll be much more likely to receive help with good writing.

Being young has nothing to do with how you type. They teach you english in school for a reason--use it.
AMEN!... and about that "im young yo"... haha the last time i heard someone use "yo" and have it be an actual attempt at being cool was when Vanilla Ice was still cool... and that lasted for about ten minutes in the late 80's, early 90's if im not mistaken... hehe... YO! and WORD TO YOUR MOTHER! while we are at it... by the way, I'm just having some fun with you... don't take anything too seriously... just try to be more legible when posting and everyone will be happy...

H2 -> 6 Cell, RS Bearings, AWD, Lift, Body

05' Ford Mustang -> Custom Tamiya Paint, Light Kit and thats it cuz it aint a GM... gonna get a 6 cell when my girl learns to solder...

Traxxas T-Maxx .15 -> Aluminum chassis parts... soon to get a custom light kit...

Associated RC10GT -> RPM bulkheads...

Last edited by drewdown84; 01-18-2007 at 03:15 AM.