TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 09-06-2003, 09:44 AM
Garage Rocker

Why don't more people post in the gallery forum?

It seems that everyone shows off their stuff over here, but I always thought it was more appropriate to post pics in the gallery.

I almost posted my latest creation here, but then thought, 'Why not post it in the gallery, and then start a thread telling people to go check out the gallery.'

So that what I'm doing. Go check it out, and then post your stuff, let's get the gallery rockin' again.

My most recent,
http://tinyrc com/forums/showthread....threadid=13186

My stealth flamed Supra, that I'm particularly happy with,
http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread ...threadid=13111

...and here's a link to the gallery forum
http://tinyrc com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=12

Last edited by mleemor60; 05-17-2013 at 05:43 AM.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:41 PM
BIT PIMP

I totally agree with you CD. I try to move the ones I catch over to the gallery, but there are so many people that want their cars to be seen by the biggest audience.

Take a hint from crazy dave, let's make the gallery jumpin again.

silla
Old 09-11-2003, 04:31 AM
Chief Propeller Head

My ego usually makes me post here........ I try to stop it but it's just to overwhelming sometimes.....

*slap!*

ph2t.

Bookmarks