TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-23-2002, 12:31 PM
I really should change my title...

Send a message via AIM to DavidDeLaurier
Free Clones!!!!!!!!!!! Free Free Free Free Free!!!! Look Here!!!

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received an e-mail from the site where I am getting three clones (they have motors that are faster than 3.8's. I know this because I already have two of em!)

The person who sent it to me said that they had accidently shipped two packages! That means I will get SIX (6) Cars with motors that are faster than 3.8's!!!!!!!!!

This is great!!!!!!!!

There is nothing that the company can do because it was there fault for shipping two!

Just getting six motors for somthing like 5 dollars each is great but I am getting everything! I will be modding these like crazy! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2002, 12:35 PM

what site might that be???
Old 12-23-2002, 12:41 PM
isk8element too.

Send a message via Yahoo to isk8blind
your cars

dude if your gettin all those cars/moters ill buy some from u plz email me at tonyusa3@yahoo.com
Old 12-23-2002, 12:46 PM
Swolguy

Selling?

You interested in selling one of them for shipping and $5?
Old 12-23-2002, 12:47 PM

I don't know if I am going to sell any of em. You can get them at

www char-g.com

I may sell them and if I do I will post about it.

Last edited by mleemor60; 11-16-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-23-2002, 12:52 PM

If I sell them they will be for half price of the sites price. ($15 USD + S&H)

I may sell them in parts or give them to Tiny for contest prizes. Tiny, contact me if you want them and I will think about it.
Old 12-23-2002, 01:02 PM
BitOnline GM

Send a message via AIM to 1llusI0n
Hey man i wouldnt mind takin one of your hands for a contest for my website, Bitonline.
Post what you think.
Thanks
Old 12-26-2002, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeLaurier
I may sell them in parts or give them to Tiny for contest prizes. Tiny, contact me if you want them and I will think about it.
Thanks, that would be cool!
Old 12-26-2002, 12:47 PM

Sorry, I dicided to give them as gifts to my friends. Now we can race eachother.
Old 12-26-2002, 02:44 PM
TinyRC Newbie

i got two bits, because they shipped two over from japan. i got them on ebay for a steal too. cost me less than 30$ for 2 officical tomy bits with the nice nsx bodies on them.
Old 12-26-2002, 03:00 PM
Retarded Stunt Driver

stuff like that is great. its even great when you order one 12in subwoofer for a good price and they accidentally ship you two. well carrying them up the stairs wasnt very fun.