TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 11-04-2004, 07:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to allaboutav Send a message via Yahoo to allaboutav
OK. I finally installed the bearings.

These are some of the best around. wow, the car is running better than it ever has.

Thanks guys!
Old 02-18-2005, 08:53 AM

If I buy the bearings in tinyRC, Will I need some shims? I don't want the wheels going so bad where they want to take my car. I want to take control of my car. Do I need the widetrack bearings?
Thanks for the answers.

Last edited by dark_wing; 02-18-2005 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:45 AM
Obsessive Modder

I just put in my TinyRC bearings (used 6 of them) and 8 ceramic wide tracks from VXB (I don't know why people say only 6 can fit). It'll drive fine without shims, but they don't hurt (I lost one and am waiting on an order to go through). The wide track bearings will take about as much play out of your wheels as you can without using GPM steering knuckles and performing some miracle to fix the play in the RS servo, but certainly not necessary. BTW: The TinyRC/ceramic wide track combo blows the old RS-AtomicMods combo away. I haven't performed an actual speed test (I would think that the bearings can add a deceptively noticeable amount of MPH to the vehicle, considering where they are at), but turning the motor pinion is much, much smoother than before, where it was tight enough to where I could feel some of the bearings binding if I had the wheel on too snug.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:54 PM
TinyRC Newbie

Lightbulb Moding

can some1 tell me how 2 get a chip 2 light up head light and brake lights?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!http://tinyrc.com/forums/newreply.ph...hreadid=14272#
http://tinyrc.com/forums/newreply.ph...getsmilies&s=#
http://tinyrc.com/forums/misc.php?ac...getsmilies&s=#

By the way. this is my car and i need a tip on how 2 gle the front piece that holds the car 2 the body??????????????

http://tinyrc.com/forums/misc.php?action=getsmilies&s=#
Old 09-14-2006, 07:02 PM
TinyRC Pro

wow um u seem very new to forums...but ok. to make your own comand logic lights would require some advanced knowledge in the subject.i would recommend just bying a set.there only like what 7 dollars. or if u had some experience in electronics and either took power from the batteries in the xmod or had a seperate pack of some sort, u could use a 555 timer (very common chip avaliable at any radioshack with instructions on use) to create blinking headlights or other effects. as for making brake lights and such work realistically, your much better off just bying a $7 logic light kit.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:41 AM
musclecars4life

i bought some bearings for my xmod at my local RS and they dont seem to have any effect on the speed or smoothness.
i was wondering where i could get some better ones.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Jazz32

There are bearings available on this site. As you can read above, these are good bearings with many satisfied customers.

If your car is an Evo, you will have to look on ebay.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:52 PM
musclecars4life

thanx man
yeah it is an evo. and im only 17 so i cant use ebay it sucks
Old 12-08-2006, 03:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to drewdown84 Send a message via Yahoo to drewdown84
Yo... I just typed out a bunch of stuff... tried to spell check and lost it all... stupid spelling errors... either way... I just bought the 14 bearings for 27.99 and ya... they are the tiny ones that are for the driveshaft axles... is that right? I was thinking that these bearings were for the wheel bearings and the halfshaft bearings... cuz ya... buying 14 bearings to replace two of them... =/... if anyone knows more on this please let me know...

btw... the measurements of the bearings i recieved from tinyrc.com were:
.112 In. inner dia.
.234 In. outer dia.
.075 In. width

...if anyone has measurements of their bearings please let me know... thnx all