TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 08-13-2004, 02:35 AM

Unhappy No X Mods 4 Me

Hi, I'm new here and just found out what an X mod was exactly like about 4 days ago. I couldn't wait to get my own x mod, So I went down to my local RS and they said they aren't available for sale here in Canada (sux living here) so i guess i'm out of luck. maybe one day i'll get one...while there still hot!...any one have any news 4 me? if not thanx anyways.
Old 08-13-2004, 02:53 AM
TinyRC Pro

all i have to say is that suk really bad because u cant get xmods. dont worry xmod is goinf to be at canada soon and that is a proven fact. they have upgrades for it already. check their site. another way is that if you had ne friends or relatives from the us you can ask them to send you one. sorry man. thats all i have to say is sorry.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:16 AM
TinyRC Pro

all i have to say is that suk really bad because u cant get xmods. dont worry xmod is goinf to be at canada soon and that is a proven fact. they have upgrades for it already. check their site. another way is that if you had ne friends or relatives from the us you can ask them to send you one. sorry man. thats all i have to say is sorry.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:07 PM

ebay? RS can't chip to Canada?

ill sell you one for retail plus shipping if you can't get one.

RSX...FWD..soft tread F & hard tread R tires..gloss black skyline wheels..crystal clear headlights..euro taillights..4.5 tie rod..lights..red suspension arms..red springs..alloy nuts
white Supra...RWD..doubled rear stock tires..white 5 spoke wheels(from 1st RS upgrade)..lowered..st.2 drift..lights..alloy nuts
350Z...Supra wheels..chrome exhaust tips..lowered..lights..lifted rear with spacers for leveled stance..alloy nuts..body match painted supra wheels
black Skyline...AWD..RSX wheels..lowered..all orange painted silvers..st.2 drift..lights..yellow springs..alloy nuts
67' Camaro...lights..reversed rear wheels..alloy nuts
NSX..RSX wheels..smoked headlight housing..lights..alloy nuts
black Civic...lights..lowered..Skyline clip..black Supra wheels
yellow Skyline, outdoor car..LITHS..AWD - front LSD & locked rear..drift tires or hard tires..dipped 9T st. 2 motor..black chassis, rear upper deck & motor holders..yellow springs...rear monoshock..F&R alloy cups, shafts, and knuckles
F150 mods include fets, 7.4V liths, st1 motor with stock gearing, F&R gpm diffs monster tires, bearings, lift kit and 4WD.
silver Supra on evo chassis, liths, AWD, lowering kit, wide rear stance, st2, bearings, 1.5 TR, F&R gpm knuckles
G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD
Old 08-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Gerbil Racing

Send a message via AIM to Skurge420
I can hook ya up if ya need....I have a RS right behind my house
hell where are ya in canada.......i live like 2 mins from the border(N.falls, rainbow bridge area)

AE86 Corolla GT-S Micro RS4

Skyline, 2x RSX, Civic, Vette and Supra XMOD..............
Old 08-22-2004, 06:51 PM
I really should change my title...

if u go to the canadian radioshack site....the civic and supra are availible. but i heard that stores wont get em till november
Old 08-26-2004, 08:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to hotrod29728 Send a message via Yahoo to hotrod29728
Sorry and Rumors

First off I would like to apoligize for not responding in so long. Second I want to apoligize for RS sucking so bad and Third why in the hell didn't they make it an equal opportunity for people in US and Canada alike to recieve Xmods? Good luck dude and I hope RS won't be so stengy with the new Xmods that are coming out. Just to clarify this with anyone who doesn't know the black Skyline will not be recieving a body kit. It is already a custom so it will not be recieving one. I was told by a RS manager that is VERY dedicated to his Xmods and ZipZaps. As for the rumor of the 67 Camaro and the 65 mustang that is also true but, there will be no body kit for either.

Current Microsizers:
Black Toyota Bb with 2.2 motor and Red Gears/Axle from ZZ's
Black Nissan Skyline with 2.2 motor and Red Gears/Axle from ZZ's

Current Zip Zaps:
Black 68 Camaro SS
Red 25th Anniversary Camaro
Black Chevelle SS SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Silver Pontiac Trans Am
Orange Mustang SE
Old 08-27-2004, 07:13 AM
CJ's Hobbies.net

Send a message via ICQ to cj1267 Send a message via Yahoo to cj1267
Re: Sorry and Rumors

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrod29728
First off I would like to apoligize for not responding in so long. Second I want to apoligize for RS sucking so bad and Third why in the hell didn't they make it an equal opportunity for people in US and Canada alike to recieve Xmods?

RadioShack US does NOT own RS Canada they just sell to them and odds are they used America as a test to see how well the sold before they exported them.

Quote:
Good luck dude and I hope RS won't be so stengy with the new Xmods that are coming out. Just to clarify this with anyone who doesn't know the black Skyline will not be recieving a body kit. It is already a custom so it will not be recieving one. I was told by a RS manager that is VERY dedicated to his Xmods and ZipZaps.
Then why do I have a Xmods Black Skyline body kit in my store?

Quote:
As for the rumor of the 67 Camaro and the 65 mustang that is also true but, there will be no body kit for either.
Wrong again they too will have body kits. From now till October Don't believe ANYTHING that anyone tells you about these things until you check my FAQ. I get it straight from the source.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Then why do I have a Xmods Black Skyline body kit in my store?
I saw one in my local RS too. Are they rare or something? I might have to grab one if they're hard to come by.

RSX...FWD..soft tread F & hard tread R tires..gloss black skyline wheels..crystal clear headlights..euro taillights..4.5 tie rod..lights..red suspension arms..red springs..alloy nuts
white Supra...RWD..doubled rear stock tires..white 5 spoke wheels(from 1st RS upgrade)..lowered..st.2 drift..lights..alloy nuts
350Z...Supra wheels..chrome exhaust tips..lowered..lights..lifted rear with spacers for leveled stance..alloy nuts..body match painted supra wheels
black Skyline...AWD..RSX wheels..lowered..all orange painted silvers..st.2 drift..lights..yellow springs..alloy nuts
67' Camaro...lights..reversed rear wheels..alloy nuts
NSX..RSX wheels..smoked headlight housing..lights..alloy nuts
black Civic...lights..lowered..Skyline clip..black Supra wheels
yellow Skyline, outdoor car..LITHS..AWD - front LSD & locked rear..drift tires or hard tires..dipped 9T st. 2 motor..black chassis, rear upper deck & motor holders..yellow springs...rear monoshock..F&R alloy cups, shafts, and knuckles
F150 mods include fets, 7.4V liths, st1 motor with stock gearing, F&R gpm diffs monster tires, bearings, lift kit and 4WD.
silver Supra on evo chassis, liths, AWD, lowering kit, wide rear stance, st2, bearings, 1.5 TR, F&R gpm knuckles
G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD
Old 08-28-2004, 07:27 PM

Grab it while you can they are rare to come by at the moment. I am standing in a RS store as I type this and the manager says that they are almost impossible to get. There are only like 15 in circulation as of right now. As for what I said about the rumors I just recieved info that they are going to have body kits and things thanks for the correction.

Current Microsizers:

Current Zip Zaps:
Black 68 Camaro SS
Black Chevelle SS SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Silver Pontiac Trans Am
Orange Mustang SE
Old 08-29-2004, 10:11 PM
TinyRC Pro

Hey, i'm in canada... I bought off of Ebay... find a decent seller and you wont get screwed... safer than you know... if you wont do that... wait a month and you'll have one at your local RS...
Old 09-01-2004, 05:16 PM

Good point Twenty-Se7en and thanks again guys for the correction... Can't wait on the Camaro...

Current Microsizers:

Current Zip Zaps:
Black 68 Camaro SS
Black Chevelle SS SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Silver Pontiac Trans Am
Orange Mustang SE
Old 09-18-2004, 09:58 AM
TinyRC Newbie

The Xmods have officially arrived at RS, well at least the ones I've visited in Ottawa. If you haven't already seen in your corner of Canada they should be around soon.

Purchase price is 69.99 CDN dollars plus applicable taxes.

Unfortunately, the hop-up parts aren't here and don't really seem to be coming any time soon according the the RS stores I visited.

Just wanted to drop some news.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Let The FurY Out..

Send a message via AIM to ZipZapin Send a message via Yahoo to ZipZapin
Ok, drop the ****, like cj1 said, they are owned by 2 different companys. And another reason is becuase canada is so screwedd up, it take alot of money, and regualtion passes to get them into canada. You wanna blame someone? Blame the FCCA, its that way with all R/C controled cars.
ZZMT - Tricell, Eclipse Body, Wheelie Bar, Orange Motor Green Gears, Waterproof.
Plow Attachment coming soon.
One of The Only Canadians to Have a ZZMT!
Old 10-03-2004, 09:41 PM

I guess you have a good point and that is a good expression of the FCCA I guess they just have their own heads to far up their own asses too far to see the real point of an R/C car...

Current Microsizers:

Current Zip Zaps:
Black 68 Camaro SS
Black Chevelle SS SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Mazda RX-7 SE
Silver Pontiac Trans Am
Orange Mustang SE