TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 07-21-2003, 08:48 PM
TinyRC Pro

Super bits now in stock...

Just to let everyone know, toyeast now has the Super bit Lambo LP500s and 911 GT2 in stock. And they come with a free 4.0 ( a typo perhaps they mean 4.2?) motor and gold heatsink. Sorry if this is a double post but i did a search and didnt see anything.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:56 PM

I know. I just ordered the 911 kit 2 days ago before they posted the special. I wonder if they will give it to me.
Old 07-22-2003, 03:08 PM
You can't beat it.

They're reliable.
One Mercedes SL600.

1 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Two 95' Mazda RX7s.
And 4 dozen Toyota Supras, 6 Skylines, and a Hino Blue Ribbon Bus from the Keisei Line.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:54 PM
I have a beach ball...

Send a message via AIM to Murcielago659
Yeah I wish I found out about this before I bought my ZipZap . Owell, next month I guess...

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 *DEAD*
Becoming a donor car for:

'04 Ford Mustang Cobra
Soon to be fetted, li-ioned, and all kinds of other goodies.
Old 07-24-2003, 01:08 PM
I process, therefore I am

Hey guys, I've asked this before in other threads but no one seems to know the answer. Just what makes these Bits super anyways? Is it just the bodys and a faster motor? I mean, there isn't anything really revolutionary goin on under the hood is there? Like proportional controlls, longer wheelbase, or suspension? Been wondering ever since I heard the term "super".
Old 07-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Monoaural.

Send a message via AIM to vtheo Send a message via Yahoo to vtheo
i think right now it boils down to a new controler, (with two buttons wired on the top, they dont do anything, yet) and super car bodys. it is a one speed car, but with the buttons on the controler all wired up... they could really become 'super'
Old 07-24-2003, 03:14 PM
You can't beat it.

Also; smaller back wheels, better ant., new pcb, and different chassis. I HAVE two so I know.
One Mercedes SL600.

1 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Two 95' Mazda RX7s.
And 4 dozen Toyota Supras, 6 Skylines, and a Hino Blue Ribbon Bus from the Keisei Line.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:17 PM
I process, therefore I am

Hmm, that's interesting. Those improvements sound good to me. Anyone know what the two top buttons may be for? I wonder why they are there if they don't do anything. Are they wired to the PCB with different components included?
Old 07-24-2003, 04:07 PM
I hate suits!

You can also pop off the front wheel knuckles without opening the car. I guess they'll be releasing wheel sets to swap out later. Pure speculation on my part though.
Old 07-24-2003, 05:23 PM
Holy Crap!

Send a message via AIM to ugh
Quote:
Originally posted by Azimov
Hmm, that's interesting. Those improvements sound good to me. Anyone know what the two top buttons may be for? I wonder why they are there if they don't do anything. Are they wired to the PCB with different components included?
I think I heard the buttons will either be boosters (meaning three speed), or one will be a booster and one will be a slow-down button. These buttons will be included in the next series of SBCG.
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!

Last edited by ugh; 07-24-2003 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-24-2003, 06:58 PM
You can't beat it.

I bet so. They also have put a place to hold a strap that will be included in the Company sets.
One Mercedes SL600.

1 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Two 95' Mazda RX7s.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:55 PM
Chief Propeller Head

Azimov,

the RF circuitry has had major changes to facilitate multiple channels, eg: 27A,B,C. I beleive the RF model will have changed from the super-regen design TOMY used in the first series.

Micro_amps and I have got some on order and once we get them we are going to start a reverse engineering project to map out the schematics of the RX and TX. This will be happening at ausmicro.com , our home turf...

ph2t.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Holy Crap!

Send a message via AIM to ugh
Thumbs up Just Ordered One

I just ordered the SBCG Mazda RX-7 over at HLJ, along with a Countach pullback, a GT2 pullback, and the Zero pullback. Oh man, I can't wait till they get here, I'm so excited! It is amazing how I can spend a month's worth of money in a couple of seconds........it discusts me.
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Old 07-25-2003, 03:14 PM
You can't beat it.

I've used my GT2 so much the paint already needs touchups!!!
One Mercedes SL600.

1 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Two 95' Mazda RX7s.
Old 07-25-2003, 07:47 PM
Camera springs

Other than a few cosmetic changes, there's really not a lot different. The range is still a problem even though they have different frequencies. Also, they continue the last command, for a little while, when they go out of range.

The buttons are wired up, but the car doesn't have a function for them.

PH2, when you get them can you check to see if there is any current differences in the mosfets, compared to the old ones?

I like the new bodies, but it's still the same old tomy. There is nothing really all that super about them compared to the old ones. I think they have more take off speed, that's why I keep requesting somebody check the mosfets.