TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 04-13-2003, 12:54 AM
I really should change my title...

Send a message via AIM to Strider Send a message via Yahoo to Strider
Question Cheap Prices

Anyone ever found a tank under $60, if so plz post a link to it.Especially this one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg russiant34_85tank.jpg (3.1 KB, 209 views)
Old 04-13-2003, 01:14 AM
I really should change my title...

Send a message via AIM to Strider Send a message via Yahoo to Strider
Good Deal... right?

Is this a good deal?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (13.8 KB, 208 views)
Old 04-13-2003, 08:43 AM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
$110 for 2 tanks is a good deal...But I suspect the shipping is going to be rather high.

The CombatQ Tanks are still a pretty hot commodity, I don't think you'll easily find any deals on them...Or at least without paying high shipping costs, which basically negates the good deal.

Good luck though.
Old 04-13-2003, 10:06 AM
TinyRC Pro

Send a message via AIM to zot
Hobby Link Japan

I got my Panther G from Hobby Link Japan (www.hlj.com)for $63. That includes the tank, the decal sheet for it, and shipping. The decals are pretty cool if you want you tank to look a little different. I should get off my butt and post some pictures of it...

The tank itself was around $50, the Decals were 4.20 and shipping covered the rest. It went pretty smoothly other than the fact I screwed up with the credit card number I gave them.

The big disadvantage with them for some, is that you're ordering directly from Japan so it can take some time. This is the third time I've ordered from them and for me, its always been worth the wait. It takes between one and two weeks to process the order and then about 5 days for it to ship to the states via UPS. (They give a tracking # which makes the shipping even more the time UPS has it unbearable "It's sooooo close! What do you mean: "Delayed due to weather!?!?" Zot smashes keyboard. Lots fun...) They did screw up one of my orders a while back and they were great in fixing it.

So if you're after a sherman, tiger, or a panther, I'd recommend them if you don't mind the wait. (Oddly enough, they don't have the T34 for some reason...)
Old 04-14-2003, 10:01 AM
T_T_52

I know there not all over the US but I got mine for $50 even so two tanks would just cost $100 even coool.<edit> Mine was a T34 just like the photo on the top of the thread.