TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 08-07-2003, 12:19 AM
TinyRC Pro

Very happy with Tinracers exclusive Auldey

Hi, just got the Tinracers exclusive flying horse Auldey. It has relays preinstalled so I also got a silver-green 54km/h motor also from Tinracers. This car is very fast, to fast for the stock rubber, but I am going to give the tires some traction before I get better tires. I am really impressed with this little car...a nice deal at under $30 for car and upgrade motor. I am using non-rechargable batteries and I see no reason to change as of yet. I got this car becasuse I wanted something a little bigger than BCG size, but unfortunatly, or maybe fortunatly I don't have the cash to get into Mini Z, or even indoor racer. I am impresed with this car, and since I have read both good & bad reviews for the race-tin type cars, I think it was best to get the car with relays already on it. It handles pretty well, and is a perfect car for power drifting with a little traction on the rubber.
ucfdan
Old 08-07-2003, 02:26 PM
I cant stop modding

you should get a upgrade gearbox with the new wheels that adds speed too

I am using rechargeables and trust me they make the car way better
I dont have any nimh but my nicads work great theirs a large speed increase
because of the extra ampage that is avalable with the rechargeables
and with the relays its even better
Old 08-07-2003, 10:21 PM
TinyRC Pro

Hi Lord D... Man, I am hooked on these cars. I put the stock motor back in and sanded the tires. Now its the perfect power drift car...really fun. What cars do you have? , and where you able to find affordable rechargables? I am already ordering some accessories from carmoworld like the front suspension and the bumper guards...They have some amazing aluminium wheels that I want, but do those type of wheels require a modding kit like on tinracers?? I cant wait to expand my track...
ucfdan
Old 08-08-2003, 11:02 AM
I cant stop modding

I just started with the audleys about a month ago
I first found the canned heats at radio shack and bought one but went to look at a doller store across the street and found darhhorse cars for $15 canadian including taxes so I returned the canned heat

I have a tamiya hyperdash 2 motor in mine and am going to order the relays and gearbox wheel set from tinracers after I get paid (I just got a job)

I found 800mah nicads at a electronics shop for $2.50 for 2 panasonic ones
and two 600mah nicads for $2 at a doller store I bought 2 packs of each

I found a set with 4 or 8 1800mah nimh batteries and a charger and car kit for $24

ps these are all in canadian prices
Old 03-17-2009, 09:08 AM

race-tin

hi!i'm just new here..and i just recently bought a race-tin..the honda civic type R..i want to ask if i can modify it.. as to it's controller, chassis, bodies and all... hope to get a reply from anyone..i really need to know..thanks!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:32 PM

Smile

hi!...., i'm just new here..and my job was relative about race-tin car.
In thailand race-tin has still but not popular like the past. they have racing
every month. two type of racing ......one type racing on curcuit and one type racing drag speed 50 meter. ( best record 3.11 second ) i want to know how about race-tin in other country. i can share race-tin modify...in thailand to another.

Last edited by anubit; 03-20-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: because it not has " / "
Old 03-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Hi anubit, welcome to the forums! Very interested to hear about the race-tin scene in Thailand!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:20 PM

Its my first post here in Tiny RC. Im from the Philippines. Currently, we have 2 yahoogroups about Race-tins, the Auldey_Race-tin and the race-tin-pinoy, but not much participation among member.

I think even the mini-z ppl here doesnt have a track to race anymore. On the other hand the Q-steer group here is much more active with regular races, lol!

I wonder if Race-tin has something similar to the mini-z like this one: mini-z-guide.com

Thanks
Old 06-11-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubit View Post
hi!...., i'm just new here..and my job was relative about race-tin car.
In thailand race-tin has still but not popular like the past. they have racing
every month. two type of racing ......one type racing on curcuit and one type racing drag speed 50 meter. ( best record 3.11 second ) i want to know how about race-tin in other country. i can share race-tin modify...in thailand to another.
can you share us some on how to modify race tin. i found many modifications on internet but most of them are in Thai language
Old 10-14-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raf View Post
can you share us some on how to modify race tin. i found many modifications on internet but most of them are in Thai language
yes,i can share how tomodify race tin. first step, if you want to high speed motor on your race tin . use relay because high speed motor want electric cerrent more ordinary.
i use two 3 volt 2 amp HKE Relay , one for forward and one for backward . it was easy if i can post Relay mod diagram picture . how i do ? you can see race tin racing in thai
on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ofWszsGtI .