
03-06-2003, 07:17 PM
|
 |
Administrator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,729
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Stridex
This is good news. I already have the charger, but I'll probably need a few more batts. Do you know what you'll sell them for yet?
|
http://tinyrc.com/shop/products.php?pid=11
|

03-06-2003, 08:06 PM
|
 |
Chunk
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 724
|
|
Thanx Tiny. How soon til' you get the pics up? That'll help people understand the mod better and should boost sales. If you'd like me to help with the pics, just let me know. It's the least I can do to pay you back for all the bandwidth I've used posting all my mod pics.
__________________
A religious war is like
children fighting over
who has the strongest
imaginary friend.
|

03-06-2003, 08:16 PM
|
 |
Administrator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,729
|
|
Good point Stridex, we'll get pics up shortly!
|

08-19-2003, 10:05 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 923
|
|
|
NOI, but I think I'll stick with the Layman's Tricell. This mod sounds scary and difficult. Sorry Tiny, NOI.
|

09-01-2003, 04:38 PM
|
 |
Tiny RC Guru
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: asheville,NC
Posts: 271
|
|
Stridex,man you have tha sweetest cars, whered you get those tires/wheels on that cop car thing?
|

09-02-2003, 11:14 AM
|
 |
Chunk
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 724
|
|
|
Thanks Civic! This thread is an old thread and I couldn't tell you where I got those. They look like they may have come off a stomper.
__________________
A religious war is like
children fighting over
who has the strongest
imaginary friend.
|

09-03-2003, 06:07 PM
|
 |
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: baltimore,md
Posts: 1,061
|
|
|
yeah tiny if you could get a pic of it fitting in a bit or zip i will be a definate buy!
|

09-04-2003, 05:59 PM
|
 |
Tiny RC Guru
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: asheville,NC
Posts: 271
|
|
thanx dude!
|

01-12-2004, 01:51 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 923
|
|
|
Let me ask a few things: How much voltage do these things put out? What batteries did you use and where did you buy them from?
Thanks!
Chuckster...
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.
|
|