TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Digi Q > Combat Digi Q

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 08-18-2002, 03:31 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
I am not sure, TinyRc might not like me doing this on his site? We need to ask him.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-18-2002, 03:52 PM
NewbieBrigade NewbieBrigade is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 26
usagi: let us know
Email me at requi3m@hotmail.com maybe we can work something out
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-18-2002, 05:52 PM
GTR's Avatar
GTR GTR is offline
Bravely Runs Away Away!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 182
lowelldragonboat@hotmail.com <--contact me there
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-18-2002, 10:50 PM
tinyrc's Avatar
tinyrc tinyrc is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,729
Blog Entries: 43
usagi, go for it if you want.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-18-2002, 11:28 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
ok, let me check out the prices and stock and I get back to yoy GTR.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-18-2002, 11:44 PM
Namuna's Avatar
Namuna Namuna is offline
Hulk smash!
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Quote:
Originally posted by usagi
ok, let me check out the prices and stock and I get back to yoy GTR.
HEY! Get back to us ALL baby! I'm in on this action!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-18-2002, 11:51 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
ok, I am going out that way tuesay here. I will let you know in 2 day.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-19-2002, 01:36 PM
akura2's Avatar
akura2 akura2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 300
Send a message via AIM to akura2 Send a message via Yahoo to akura2
joy..... I can't hold back the tears ...sniff*
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-21-2002, 02:02 AM
GTR's Avatar
GTR GTR is offline
Bravely Runs Away Away!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 182
YAY!! TANKS!! Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-21-2002, 03:34 AM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
going tomorrow. So I will post what i find then..........
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-21-2002, 07:28 AM
akura2's Avatar
akura2 akura2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 300
Send a message via AIM to akura2 Send a message via Yahoo to akura2
I have soiled myself in anticipation
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-22-2002, 02:07 PM
GTR's Avatar
GTR GTR is offline
Bravely Runs Away Away!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 182
ERMS?!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-22-2002, 02:21 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
been busy here...........get the info very very soon Sorry for the wait.........
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-24-2002, 11:36 PM
GTR's Avatar
GTR GTR is offline
Bravely Runs Away Away!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 182
*twitch twitch* WAAAAAHHHH!!!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-24-2002, 11:40 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
thanks for bring this up again I went the other day and they were all sold out. I will keep my eyes up more this week
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fix for tank with poor performance Alard Combat Digi Q 11 09-12-2003 10:17 AM
Is my tank dead? Halthek Combat Digi Q 3 05-17-2003 03:11 AM
The tank controler truth Jordan_person Combat Digi Q 7 12-19-2002 12:10 AM
Digi Q tank VS Desktop Rover slotsurfer Plantraco Desktop Rover 12 12-09-2002 01:06 AM
New Digi Q tank payaso Combat Digi Q 8 09-02-2002 09:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts