TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, Z-Cars, Clones > Bit Char-G / MicroSizers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 01-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Gaian's Avatar
Gaian Gaian is offline
I must be Nuckin' Futs!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: South Central, MA
Posts: 53
Send a message via AIM to Gaian
Re: Look What You've Done!

Quote:
Originally posted by Trailbreaker
Hmm, been browsing these threads for about a week and look what's happened. I don't own a bit char-g one week and the next I've got all of this coming in....
Sounds like me. I've been surfin' the boards here for about 2 weeks.

I got an XMOD (Yellow Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R) a couple of weeks before christmas. I thought it was cool with all the different things you could do it with mods (But it's more impressive that you can do a lot of the same type mods in the bits). Then a couple of weeks ago, I came across something when I found this place.

I never was really interested in these 'little things' because I didn't really know much about them. Plus those guys in the mall are really annoying trying to sell the clones.

After I started to read more about them, I got more interested in them. What really got me hooked was when I found the Yellow Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R body kit, and it looked just like my XMOD, right down to the black spoiler (I've got this thing about things in miniature, like the keychain mini games that have normal sized versions, been collecting them for years)

Couple days later, I ended up at Toys-R-Us and spent almost $150 on the Microsizers.Couple days after that, I put in an order for about $65 from Hong Kong (Toyeast.com) and won several auctions on eBay (like 8 of 'em)

So for now, this is what's in my 'garage' I list things in catagories, instead of sets, easier to keep track of things that way, for me anyways:

28 Painted bodies
13 Clear bodies
2 Clones and controllers (Cannonball) to experiment with
Digital Lap Counter
Pit Case (Which I don't use)
2 MicroSizer controllers in 49 MHz
5 MicroSizer Pro controllers in 27MHz
2 MicroSizer Pro controllers in 49MHz
Too many tires to count
3 6T Rear axles & Idler gears (2 from ZZ)
13 7T Rear axles & Idler gears (2 from ZZ)
8 8T Rear axles & Idler gears (2 from ZZ)
5 27MHz Booster Chassis
1 27MHz Chassis
2 49 Booster Chassis
3 49 49MHz Chassis
11 Heat Sinks
4 200 maH Batteries
2 Sets of hubcaps (for the ZZ axles)
2x1.6 motors
9x2.2 motors
1x23.5 motor (from ZZ)
2x2.6 motors
2x2.8 motors
2x3.0 motors
1x3.4 motor (from ZZ)
2x4.2 King motors
2x4.2 Pro motors
3 Stand alone chargers
1 Set of K.I.T. Racer gears & Axles

And a case to carry everything in (The case is this thing I saw on TV many years ago, and it's called a RolyKit, Large size. You can still find them here and there on the web. A lot of places stopped carrying them, but you can find them if you look long enough. Everything in that list above is all living in the RolyKit in its own little compartment, really)

Well, thats's my story and the current inventory in my garage (More to come in a couple of weeks). Hope I didn't put you to sleep with all that. The only thing I have to say is this:

Hi, my name is Jon, and I'm a bit-oholic....
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-22-2004, 02:32 AM
Trailbreaker Trailbreaker is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 28
Good to see I'm not the only one!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-22-2004, 03:58 AM
otobot's Avatar
otobot otobot is offline
otobots transform!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: philippines
Posts: 111
hoot hoot!!

hey! just came back from d mal!! n lucky me! i got both d drift set n d trueno pullback!! these are my settings now:



still tryin to get used to driftin...tnx alot peeps!!
oh, by the way any tips on driftin n on my setting??
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-22-2004, 04:29 AM
otobot's Avatar
otobot otobot is offline
otobots transform!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: philippines
Posts: 111
edit

changed my engine to a for more power...startin to get the hang of it...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-23-2004, 12:14 AM
otobot's Avatar
otobot otobot is offline
otobots transform!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: philippines
Posts: 111
help

any tips on driftin??
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Trailbreaker Trailbreaker is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 28
Look here:

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread....light=drifting
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-23-2004, 05:56 PM
otobot's Avatar
otobot otobot is offline
otobots transform!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: philippines
Posts: 111
!

tnx...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-29-2004, 03:59 PM
zboy07
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
sounds like your gonna have some reeeeeeeaaal (real) nice bits comin soon am i right
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Trailbreaker Trailbreaker is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 28
Well of what has arrived - so far all of it's gone wrong.

Initial D Set - Seller went AWOL -got refund though
Blue Impreza - Won't turn left properly -cracked body /chassis
Skyline History Set - Controller won't charge and has 1-2ft range.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-03-2004, 12:19 AM
otobot's Avatar
otobot otobot is offline
otobots transform!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: philippines
Posts: 111
Angry

damn...that sux...oh well, thats why i dont buy online...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts