
10-08-2002, 11:00 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Deadite
Usagi I'm sure someone here that had paypal could get one and you could send them money that way and get one.
|
Thats true  When I can get system going to sell bits to you people here, maybe I ask some one for the help. Thanks
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-08-2002, 11:31 AM
|
 |
Micro Maniac
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
|
|
|
What does Usagi mean anyways?
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
|

10-08-2002, 01:17 PM
|
 |
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Davis, CA
Posts: 533
|
|
|
if you check ebay. i've seen the Bullets as low as $10
__________________
Bit Char-G Mod with some mad oragami skills
|

10-08-2002, 08:28 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Deadite
What does Usagi mean anyways?
|
It means Rabbit In Japanese
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-08-2002, 08:29 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by 323iT
if you check ebay. i've seen the Bullets as low as $10
|
Geeee if you can get these why not try this one.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-08-2002, 08:56 PM
|
 |
Moderator - Modifier
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 198
|
|
|
Usagi...
Usagi...
IF you want a Zip let me know, and we can work something out. I can send it out with our orders. I dont sell them or anything, but since you cant get them in Japan...
You near Akihabara? Do you have an RC Champ in your area? Just curious... Peace.
|

10-08-2002, 09:25 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
hech yea we do. I go there every week! 
I know every part of the Akihabara area.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-09-2002, 01:38 AM
|
 |
Moderator - Modifier
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 198
|
|
Usagi! Man I envy you  I found Bits there in Akihabara for $14-15 bucks! The exchange at the time was 133-135 earlier this year. Must be nice to have access to all of those goodies! I found another shop, not 3 blocks from that shop that had SE's for about $18! I should have bought more than I did.
|

10-09-2002, 09:28 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
|
I amseeing them that cheap all the time. The tanks are cheap too........ I have been in the hobby for years. I spend alot of money on 1/10 scale cars.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-09-2002, 11:19 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 24
|
|
|
Damn, 24 bucks now and I was SO lookin' to score one for 10 bucks!!!
|

10-10-2002, 12:35 AM
|
 |
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Outpost 31, Antartica
Posts: 33
|
|
|
I kind of think you get what you pay for so why are $25-$35 bits available for $10? I have no idea what these little things cost to mass produce but I'm sure if somebody is making a fortune at $10.00 each Radio Shack must be making a killing with their "affordable" zip zaps at $25.00 per starter kit.
-SlackerZ
__________________
"Did I.Q. 's just drop sharply while I was away?"- Ripley
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.
|
|