TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, Z-Cars, Clones > Bit Char-G / MicroSizers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 10-08-2002, 11:00 AM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally posted by Deadite
Usagi I'm sure someone here that had paypal could get one and you could send them money that way and get one.
Thats true When I can get system going to sell bits to you people here, maybe I ask some one for the help. Thanks
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-08-2002, 11:31 AM
Deadite's Avatar
Deadite Deadite is offline
Micro Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
What does Usagi mean anyways?
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-08-2002, 01:17 PM
323iT's Avatar
323iT 323iT is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Davis, CA
Posts: 533
Send a message via AIM to 323iT
if you check ebay. i've seen the Bullets as low as $10
__________________
Bit Char-G Mod with some mad oragami skills
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-08-2002, 08:28 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally posted by Deadite
What does Usagi mean anyways?
It means Rabbit In Japanese
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-08-2002, 08:29 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally posted by 323iT
if you check ebay. i've seen the Bullets as low as $10
Geeee if you can get these why not try this one.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-08-2002, 08:56 PM
QFM Racing's Avatar
QFM Racing QFM Racing is offline
Moderator - Modifier
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 198
Usagi...

Usagi...

IF you want a Zip let me know, and we can work something out. I can send it out with our orders. I dont sell them or anything, but since you cant get them in Japan...

You near Akihabara? Do you have an RC Champ in your area? Just curious... Peace.
__________________
QFM Racing's Custom Bit Modifieds (The Bit How-To Page)
http://questformadness.com

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-08-2002, 09:25 PM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
hech yea we do. I go there every week!
I know every part of the Akihabara area.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-09-2002, 01:38 AM
QFM Racing's Avatar
QFM Racing QFM Racing is offline
Moderator - Modifier
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 198
Usagi! Man I envy you I found Bits there in Akihabara for $14-15 bucks! The exchange at the time was 133-135 earlier this year. Must be nice to have access to all of those goodies! I found another shop, not 3 blocks from that shop that had SE's for about $18! I should have bought more than I did.
__________________
QFM Racing's Custom Bit Modifieds (The Bit How-To Page)
http://questformadness.com

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-09-2002, 09:28 AM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
I amseeing them that cheap all the time. The tanks are cheap too........ I have been in the hobby for years. I spend alot of money on 1/10 scale cars.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-09-2002, 11:19 PM
Street Surgeon Street Surgeon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 24
Damn, 24 bucks now and I was SO lookin' to score one for 10 bucks!!!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-10-2002, 12:35 AM
SlackerZ's Avatar
SlackerZ SlackerZ is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Outpost 31, Antartica
Posts: 33
I kind of think you get what you pay for so why are $25-$35 bits available for $10? I have no idea what these little things cost to mass produce but I'm sure if somebody is making a fortune at $10.00 each Radio Shack must be making a killing with their "affordable" zip zaps at $25.00 per starter kit.
-SlackerZ
__________________
"Did I.Q. 's just drop sharply while I was away?"- Ripley
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
clone ctlr works on ZZ but ZZ cntlr doesn't work on clone? ejaf ZipZaps 2 12-11-2002 03:05 PM
Tomy vs. Clone BillyBonz Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 2 08-26-2002 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts