
02-07-2003, 08:12 PM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
|
zz front knuckles 4 trade
I have a set os ZZ front wheels and knuckles trade and a couple bodies they r under 7 bodies up 4 trade
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
Last edited by zombiebaby; 02-07-2003 at 09:56 PM.
|

02-08-2003, 11:01 PM
|
 |
Regulator
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 405
|
|
|
MINE MINE MINE MINE, we needa speak about a trade or something for these
|

02-08-2003, 11:29 PM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
|
any bodys u have lying
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
|

02-08-2003, 11:34 PM
|
 |
Regulator
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 405
|
|
|
i hav most shells, what are u looking 4 in particular?
|

02-09-2003, 05:46 AM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
|
how about a CLK or an impreza or a Bb and a austalian dollar i will send an american dollar I want 2 us it for a paint skem
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
Last edited by zombiebaby; 02-09-2003 at 05:50 AM.
|

02-10-2003, 01:24 AM
|
 |
Regulator
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 405
|
|
|
i have a spare silver BB for trade for dem.
is that enuf for the rims?
|

02-10-2003, 02:07 AM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
yes email me your address at justforlaunch2001@yahoo.com we can send at the same time
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
|

02-10-2003, 09:05 PM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
I need your adderss shypo I will send them off as soon as I get it and I will give u my address e-mail me at justforlaunch2001@yahoo.com
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
|

02-11-2003, 04:53 AM
|
 |
Regulator
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 405
|
|
|
i'll email you tommorow with evrything dude
|

02-11-2003, 05:13 AM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
|
ok
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.
|
|