
01-11-2004, 02:52 PM
|
 |
I make great sandwiches
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lihue, Hawaii
Posts: 291
|
|
new Rsx...not working...
GRRR.....I just got my 2 xmod, the Rsx, and it does not work, it stutters when it takes off and goes 3 ft, then dies.....If I run the motor, just by itself, it is okay... So I am thinking it could be the range and electonics? Could some help me? Thnaks in advance..
__________________
My Xmod:
now has Tiny Rc parts and schools everyone here!!!
|

01-11-2004, 03:36 PM
|
 |
I make great sandwiches
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lihue, Hawaii
Posts: 291
|
|
|
I fixed it....
hey everyone, after looking VERY closely at my Rsx, I found that the saudering for the attenna wire was weak and therefore cause the attena wire to be hanging by ONE strand...that would explain why when I ran the motors by itself, it would work fine, because the remote was near near by.....And the cause of the stuttering, not enough reception to the car...
So the moral goes, check things VERY closely and you might come across the answer, and save your self a trip to the Shack...
__________________
My Xmod:
now has Tiny Rc parts and schools everyone here!!!
|

01-11-2004, 03:44 PM
|
|
TinyRC XModder
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 365
|
|
|
Exactly, I figured out mine wasn't working because I had broken the "data" wire that goes from the PCB to the ESC.
|

01-12-2004, 04:22 AM
|
 |
I make great sandwiches
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lihue, Hawaii
Posts: 291
|
|
|
heh...well put.
__________________
My Xmod:
now has Tiny Rc parts and schools everyone here!!!
|

01-12-2004, 08:14 AM
|
 |
I'm not a pyro, really.
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Little Falls, NY
Posts: 1,117
|
|
|
any of those three wires will spontaneously break if you dont hot glue them on. i did that with 1) all battery wires 2) 3 wires going to little PCB 3) motor plug on PCB
__________________
Yellow Skyline X-MOD: AWD, Ball bearings, 4.5 tie rod & Stock springs, Stage 2 Road Race Motor, 6 Cell Mod
Silver RSX XMOD: Stock, Stage 2 Drift Motor
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER
OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE NUMBERS!
|

01-13-2004, 07:57 PM
|
|
TinyRC XModder
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 365
|
|
|
Let's see, so far I've broken about 10 solder joints.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.
|
|