
10-10-2002, 06:26 AM
|
 |
Life's a... Bits
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Greece
Posts: 223
|
|
Please Help!
I am a newbie to bits.
Today I received my first bit, Nissan Gloria. 
I fitted the pieces and made my firts test drive.
Everything looked perfect, till I noticed that when it moved backwards, it leaned a little to the right.
Does anyone knows what its wrong?
|

10-10-2002, 07:50 AM
|
|
Lube Master
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sun Prairie WI USA
Posts: 99
|
|
|
This happens...
If it only pulls a few degrees to the right dont worry its normal but if its pulling alot to the right try adjusting the trim just a lil. Btw just a few degrees off is 'normal'
|

10-10-2002, 07:56 AM
|
 |
Life's a... Bits
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Greece
Posts: 223
|
|
Thanks
Just a few minutes a go I put the 2.2 motor.
Its fast, but when its turning to the right its doing a wide turn and when its turning to the left its very small. Its doing "donuts".
Do you know what its wrong?
-Thanks again
|

10-10-2002, 08:03 AM
|
|
Lube Master
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sun Prairie WI USA
Posts: 99
|
|
|
TRIM
Its prolly your trim.... try adjusting that but some cars just come funky all the cars have some quirk in them because there so mass produced
|

10-10-2002, 08:10 AM
|
 |
Life's a... Bits
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Greece
Posts: 223
|
|
|
TRIM
And how I correct the trim?
I mean what must I do?
Btw when I put soft tyres on every wheel, it takes the turns sharply on both directions. Is it good or bad?
-Thanks again
|

10-10-2002, 08:13 AM
|
|
Lube Master
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sun Prairie WI USA
Posts: 99
|
|
|
trim
K turn your car over there should be a white lever now only move it 1 CLICK AT A TIME this could correct your steering problem but may make it not run straight compared to some people your lucky lots of times you have to disasemble your front end to fix this kind of stuff i say leave it where it is
|

10-10-2002, 08:21 AM
|
 |
Life's a... Bits
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Greece
Posts: 223
|
|
Trim
Ok I got it.
Thank you.
|

10-10-2002, 08:23 AM
|
|
Lube Master
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sun Prairie WI USA
Posts: 99
|
|
|
np
if you ever wanna chat my msn is: cjoeotpaw@hotmail.com
my aim is: cjoeotpaw
|

10-10-2002, 10:48 AM
|
 |
Fear the 1's and 0's
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 856
|
|
|
The faster motor i place in my Microsizer (modded slightly) Lancer EVO the more it turns while driving in a straight line. this is just a thought but i think it is because it is a 1 wheel side and the weight versus torque is so close compared to a 1/10th scale you lose alot of straight going. (did that sentence make any sense?)
see if you follow 1/10 R/C you'll notice over the years they move the gear boxes or gearing as close as possible to the cent of the drive axle.
I think there might be something behind this and our wonderfil tiny rc's, but without major mods this could be hard to prove...i should have my dB from HLJ soon and i'll mess with that chassis...wanna do springs up front, some working suspension in the rear, and try motor repositioning.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.
|
|