View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to Faded92mx5
Also, sorry I have been absent from the boards... interest waned with all the talk of this not happening and being strung along. Anyway, we have the track now and will start to work out the details. There are a few topics in our section that have unanswered questions, I'll try to get them all here.

At first, it'll probably be a run-whatcha-brung type of event. If interest is high enough and we get a bunch of people wanting to run box-stock, we'll add a second class.

I think we will TRY to have two nights of racing a week. Give us some time to figure out when this will be and what changes we need to make to our hours/schedule/etc...

We are hoping to have the track available to use 6 days a week. Wednesdays we receive shipments and need the space to unpack/label incoming product, so we are expecting to break down the track on this day only. If that proves to be too much work, it may just stay up for use 7 days a week. Also, we may be relocating the store in Sept. and will have a permanent spot for the track at the new location.

I'm sure I am forgetting something, but I must tend to the store now! I'll be back later for more Q & A.