View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielS View Post
Hi,
My results today are mixed

* worked nicely with my white subaru and green murcialago once I had the camera in a good spot (so light doesn't interfer to much)
* When Markus came around with his silver R8 it didn't work at all - even when we put 3 stickers on it.

Anyway with the white and green car it worked reliable once set up.
BR
Daniel
Were you trying to race silver and white at the same time? My guess is that it was confusing the two colors since silver will look a lot like white to the camera. It might be possible to tweak the camera settings so that it sees them as different enough.

If you watch your live camera results my guess is you see some blurs of color when cars are moving at full speed... that is what the program has to work with, and it can be rather tough to sort out!

I had a bunch of friends over yesterday, and we raced up to four Mini-Z's at a time. Some bodies were pan car style body's which I painted in primary colors (red, yellow, green, blue). We also used some 'stock' Mini-Z bodies (Yellow Ferrari, Lamborghni). Provided we had a good calibration, these colors worked well and provided solid results. (see web site setup page for some pix)

If you have a particular feature you would like to see in ELC, please add a message to the google groups discussion page as a 'feature request'.
http://groups.google.com/group/easy-lap-counter?pli=1