Thread: Tire Testing
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 05:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTracks View Post
We just finished doing some laps with dnanos at BRFR hobbies on RealTracks. Cecilio (AKA "Mr Bigg") said that he uses simple green cleaner on his tires and that it worked well. So today I cleaned the track with a 20/80 solution and wiped it off with a towel. I was amazed at the difference it made. A car with hard fronts that would push too much in the corners was carving nicely. I threw on a set of kyosho 20Fs and it stuck like glue. Cecilio ran his new skyline and Ferrari FSX with stock tires and they performed very well.
Thanks for the suggestion Cecilio! I am going to do a few more tests with it and then change the RealTracks literature to recommend it.
thank you very much miles for letting me run the track with you. I definatley enjoyed it very much , so much that i purchased my own .its a very realistic track meaning that you have to drive the car not just run wide open constantly ,also the traction on the track was a whole lot more than i anticipated you don't have to brake hard on the turn but can let off the throttle a bit and pick a line and slowly you find yourself getting faster . i would definatley recommend this track to everyone . great work miles and thank you once again for the opportunity to test drive your track