View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to Russ
Hey everyone!! Russ from back in the day is still around :-) I remember you Arch, not may others though at this point.

Anyway, I got one of these little guys and love it! The guy that put my shocks together must have been on his last day at work and was ready to hit the road... one had no oil and the other 3 top caps were all loose and leaking. I cleaned them out and poured some 20 wt back in, better than new (in my case at least). I also have some 50 wt and 70 wt, didn't know about going that high straight off though.

I can't really find much info on these little guys, what I'd like to know, does the "steering & servo saver set" come with different clear plastic tie rods? I'm not crazy with the amount of toe-out on the front end. Maybe it's there to help with turn-in since these things understeer like crazy, but still, it's chewing up my tires too quick!! I found a pic of the steering parts set on a certain auction site if anyone needs to see.

Electrical tape on the tires like the oldschool drifter guys used to do is fun too, especially on the hardwood floor until the wife puts an end to it.