View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
good read, thanks for sharing

could you please post a description on how to convert the asc wheels/tires in the parts subforum?

i've used plasti-sip for years to insulate rc antenna's and other things. i didn't know it came in a spray can.

this could be used in the manner we were talking about earlier to coat racing lines in turns. i have to go to the home depot soon anyway and i'll pick up a can if i find it.
Hello arch2b, Thank you for your comment. Yea, I never it seems have time to get in here and post, yet I will try and find the time. So please forgive me for taking so long to get back. Yes I will post pics of the dNaNo's I converted to use the Auto Scale tires and rims. I have a video of the cars (Racing) I'm using that word in it's most basic term for watching some of your videos and others racing their dNaNo's I can't claim to even that. Yet it shows what can be done and who knows some of you might want to try it. Anyway thanks for the nice comment. And try that Plasti-Dip it 100% really works for the Epoch's and when I get some stock rims and tires in for the dNaNo's I will spray down the Realtrack and post the results.