Thread: Tiny?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 02:26 PM

Keyence Mad Tune Directions HELP

Does any of you MAD TUNE guys out there have and English Directions for your Mad Tune?

I have a "NEVER DRIVEN" Red Celica that I bought about 10 years ago from a colleague in Japan (for a small fortune I might add) and I want to give her a maiden voyage soon. I still have an intact decal sheet.................. killer car.

I only have a Japanese Generic sheet and a Road Plan. I need to know if the TX light blinks during charge or if this means ERROR (my cell may need replacing after 10 - 12 years)?

I placed batteries in my TX today and tried to charge this bad boy, but got a blinking light. After 2 minutes of charge, the wheels didn't do much, thus I expect a need to replace the cell. Just wanted to be sure, before I do micro surgery.

If anyone wants to see some pictures, EMAIL me.

If anyone can convince me that they need this more than I do, EMAIL me with your offer....... If no takers..... Keep your eyes out there in auction land ...................

Best Regards to all you MICRO FREAKS out there.

Reply to this forum below or email me for pictures and/or questions. Please title your message FORUM QUESTION, otherwise your message will get spam blocked. Remove CAPS from my email address below.

kyREMOVETHISdawg1@yahoo.com
[/list][IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by kylelucas; 04-29-2004 at 12:39 PM.