View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Got Mini-z?

Send a message via AIM to Silent_NightR34
Quote:
Originally posted by RedRSX
Um...if you put a mini-z motor in an xmod, it isnt an xmod anymore. Just like if you put a porsche engine in a honda...its not a honda anymore. Yea its a honda body and interior, but whats important is the engine. You people and your carbon fiber...LOLOL...you people are hilarious, thinking that losing .003 grams is gonna mean anything! LOLOL.
lol.....no comment on that one...

"Just like if you put a porsche engine in a honda...its not a honda anymore. Yea its a honda body and interior, but whats important is the engine."

that one really got me... ...ok...so lets say you take an h22 engine and put it into a 98 civic HB or even a b18c5 engine...i guess its not a civic anymore right??....actually the real important thing is mostly the chassi...(sombody correct me if they want but im pretty sure its not the engine) and you are also saying that about 10-15% of civics are not really civics... those 10-15% are civics with engine swaps and stuff like that...ah! what if you buy a b18 crate engine and put it in a teg? and one more question....what would the car be called?........................................... ..................................

Last edited by Silent_NightR34; 02-07-2004 at 02:10 PM.