View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 04:16 PM
Holy Crap!

Send a message via AIM to ugh
Quote:
Originally posted by vtheo
how does it run? room for mods? is it stock dual cell? is it worth the 15 bucks i paid for it?
It runs quick, but has no torque, only for hardwood floor driving. The steering is good, but it isn't bad either. There is about as much room for mods as on a Bit or ZZ. Yes, it is dual celled stock, and the headlights even light up when you go forward. I think it was worth your $15.

BTW: I think mine is different than that a bit though, it came with both a yellow and a red body, and it came with a playmat and some cones and stuff. YES!! Mine is unique!
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!

Last edited by ugh; 07-31-2003 at 04:19 PM.