View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 10:38 AM

Hi Alan
I must have missed your last email, I know we had a few of them going back and fourth and I get a lot to the RealTracks account. We will probably not continue the 14 1/2" formed guardrail track. Since the release of Flat Track the demand has almost completely dropped off for the 14 1/2”. I completed the CNC fixtures for the 16" Flat Track straight sections removable guardrails a few days ago. I will post pics of both options this afternoon as soon as I run some. 16" wide track is a challenge and fun for a single user. I have space for both and find myself always going to the 16" with the dNaNo. It is also very quick to put up and take down because the size enables it to be handled very easily. I have a thread going on the timing system. I have given up on time tables as something always seems to come up and push the RC products that don't pay the bills to end of the priority list. I did get a whole week to devote to it last week and we made some excellent progress on the software. A nice bonus of FlatTrack is you can walk over the whole thing without worrying about stepping on the guardrails. The family does not mind it that way as much if it is set up in a common area. Then all you have to do is drop in a few dividers in the runoff area if you want and you are racing.

Thanks for the questions