View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 08:11 PM
Mad Scientist

Well, I popped in the Team Orion stock motor from the Micro RS4 in mine, but of course, I couldn't leave well enough alone. I removed 10 turns per pole on it. I used the 11 tooth pinion and blue gear, set it down, and the car accelerated like a rocket.

Backwards.

Anyway, Seeing how this car moves, I am convinced that the 130 motor is lame, and will not be devoting any more time to it. On to bigger and better things. Even with the tallest gearing (and I have taller gears on order, hope they work) the car still accelerates like my tweaked stage 2 drag motor, which left a few jaws open at the track when I ran it, and even better than my hottest 130 mod motor to date (stage 2 reduced to 44 turns, Neo magnets, timing advance, BB can)

OK Draconious, we need Neos for 180 cans now...

*EDIT*

Got this thing hooked up correctly this time, and took it for a spin around my living room and kitchen. This is crazy. It far surpasses anything else I've tried in an XMod. I was doing AWD axis spins out in the kitchen, and in the living room, the cat is having a much harder time jumping out of the way. :lol:

Last edited by neurokinetik; 12-12-2003 at 08:37 PM.