View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 04:41 AM
I really should change my title...

Rules of Miscellaneous Discussion Area.

Some of you have experienced having post deleted.

Some of the reasons are, Spamming either of these two type multi posting of post and or sellers ads that are not cleared By TinyRC. Flaming, Insulting remarks intented to emotionally harm others, and insulting the monitors, and Just plain rudeness. I am not a hard person to deal with, but if you need to try to get around these rules you will lose.

There are young children reading this site, and such comment just cause more problems down the line. If you need to show your ego, then please don`t. If will aways get you either ban or have your messages removed. We are all here for a reason. Thats enjoying and sharing one of out favorite pass times. So check your Ego at the door.

Myselve and the other monitors feel TinyRc is a place to share and enjoy ideas. Personal attacks and foul talking WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! If you can`t deal with these rules just don`t post such comments stated above.

There are many other R/C web pages on the internet that lets such events occur. Lets make TinyRc one of the best run boards around.
Thank You........Usagi

Last edited by usagi; 10-23-2002 at 07:23 PM.