View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 02:01 PM
TinyRC Newbie

Send a message via AIM to WillS Send a message via Yahoo to WillS
battery/motor placement

Ok your points are taken, but after reviewing all the 4wd cars out there, batteries are all on one side. But as far as I can see its the only way to get a good amount of power for the battery/motor placement that way. I am kinda wierry (?sp) on soldering/charging li-ion batteries but I will lookin to that.

On motor placement, now I havent seen steering problems on the tamiya or tc3. And not not really sure how I could place it any other way without a whole lot of machining.

*added info.... ok ok on batteries I will work on some cell phone or flat cell battery. It still will remain on one side. Also lookin at a suspension setup. not springs more like the shocks. but I will need to machine some shock towers (oh god its gettin complicated). ok I decided chassis thickness with me 1 - 1.5mm and I decided to make a top plate (damn it with this complication) oh well lol should make for some better competition for the micro rs4s hehehe smaller, lighter and faster (hopefully)

oh yeah I need the size/quanity on the screws ( I hate phillips heads for the life of me when they are this small ) Im lookin to get some allen head screws.

Last edited by WillS; 06-15-2003 at 05:34 PM.