View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 12:27 AM
TinyRC Pro

I actually did get one tire to fly off of one of the front wheels. The left wheel got stock on something and wasn't turning so all the power was transfered to the right wheel and the tire spun right off.

The nice thing about the MURA can is that it's open shelled. The top and bottum of the motor are skeletal, not sealed like the ACTIOn motors. So heat comes right out of the motor instead of building up. Without the Body on the car you can actuall feel the breaze created by the motor spinning.

I did try the rear bumper placement using the radioshack single "AAA" holder but it was stopping the rear suspension from traveling. I was thinking of just pulling the "poles" out of the radioshack mount and glueing them (or something) into the rear bumper. The battery will fit back there no problem. But not with the Radioshack holder... I'll try it in a few minutes With the 5th cell I bet it will be "fast as stink." Stink is the fastest thing out there. It's not here, then here then gone just like that... unless your one of the poor unfortunate soals that lives downwind from a suage treatment plant...then it lingers Like the last relative at thanksgiving dinner.
Clear Tailights just make you easier to spot.
My 4 cylinder has 210 Natural aspirated HP is only 2.3 li, and is 15 years old, and it was built right here in the good ol' USA.