View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 03:23 AM
1 4M 70 1337 4U

Send a message via AIM to JTM
maybe you should creat two outstretched tabs where the wheels axel goes (in the rear) so there is a way to mount it to the chassis w/o glue or som eother silly thing, just put a tab on either side and drill a hole, bend it up then to insert the axle you remove one wheel slide it in and put the wheel back on, then adjust it from there for any slop that may have happened (u can drill the hole to precise size maybe even use small bearings) i cant see how the front steering will fit on it (yet) but i imagine youve thought of that you could extend the flat metal out farther in the front so when you bend it back it has a top.. then you just have to flatten out the tab (wich would be folder over backwards in the process making it 2 pieces thick) enough to make it fit (or mod the body) youll have to line the bottom with black tape and make the holes for chargeing big enough so no accidental connection is made while on the charge station. i imagine this will be sweet. next you can try a carbon fiber chassis.