View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 02:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to initialricerboy
Quote:
Originally posted by RacinSkillZ101
thats retarded to even consider this a skyline, they're two diffrent classes of cars, the G35 is a car that was designed to be calm, comfortable and gorgeous, the skyline is the exact opposite with its rough suspension for handeling and race inspired design. they don't even share a comon engine, one is a straight six turbo, the other is a V6 NA, also ricecrapboy, what they meant this is an xmod g35, not an xmod skyline.... im sure evenyone is impressed that you know the g35 is the new age skyline go reward youself by jumping off a cliff.

i also vote that new members should be screened before being alowed to join
Listen kid, I just read the nonsense that you just wrote right now, If you think its even retarded to call a G35 a skyline then good for you, but the point being you are completely wrong. WHo gives a fcuk if u think its gorgeous and luxurious did you design the damn car? Plus to even pick on my little brother like that by saying "They dont even have the same motors" This is in regards to the XMOD, You should screen yourself and ban ur ass because your ass got

I bet that is an actual picture of you LMAO. And good job by looking cool and putting your toy plastic car on CAR DOMAIN.