View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 12:57 PM
i love lab rATS ther rad.

Quote:
Originally posted by civic freak
i got my bearingss yesterday and there awesome!! but...........i have some questions do i need to de-grease them because i saw something in another thread that said i should and i was like ok i will but then........ i was like how i cant wash them off because they'll rust, right? and if i don't dergrease them do i need to lube them if do what should i use the AWD grease or like that lube thet comes in the pen bottle applicator. i do drive it outside on prepared concrete and on public roads but not so often on the public roads.

Thanx,
Civic Freak
hey you can keep them in rubbing alcohol then clean them with Qtips and tooth picks then dry them and rub every part with alcohol again then you just reasemble and put a very very very very little bit of bones speed cream i mean a fragment of a drop it spreads any more your wasting it and slowing it down because all its doing is causeing resistance in the bearing trust me i do this to my skate bearings and they are alot alot faster than stock i have the fastest skateboard of anyone i know with lots of roll so yeah follow the instructions and youll be rockin'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pe02_1024.jpg (173.2 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by cyrc; 11-27-2004 at 01:00 PM.