View Single Post
  #7  
Old 05-10-2003, 09:38 PM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
Quote:
Originally posted by bamsk8er27
dude i have that exact same mini vert ramp the ones u buy in a kit its wood right?
Yup, My bro put it together with wood glue. Anyway, here is a pic of it flying off my computer desk. Someone else, PLEASE post your air pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 030.jpg (11.4 KB, 143 views)
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote