View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-10-2003, 05:29 PM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
Post Your Air Pics Here!

Post your pictures of your micros getting air here! Here are mine. I used a mini skateboard halfpipe to get this air. They were taken with a crappy webcam, so the quality isn't great. I have circled the car with a red circle.

Here is the takeoff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 031.jpg (16.9 KB, 169 views)
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote