View Single Post
  #7  
Old 04-26-2003, 03:48 AM
bluemax_1 bluemax_1 is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 151
So I wonder if it's postal employees who 'go postal' and start by destroying packages before they graduate to bringing in the hand cannon and taking out the post office or whether it's people who receive one too many packages like mine who decide to 'go postal' and take out the post office?

This is the first time I've seen a package this bad. I've occasioanlly had a package with maybe a bit of a dented corner but this. Whatever fell on/stepped on the box was heavy. It basically squashed the box to about 2/3 the size and it even ripped the cardboard putting a gash about 7" long in it.

As for the contents, well, the car won't run at the moment, but it would run if I popped it back out and resoldered the wire to the motor that came off, but to hell with it, I'm just going to go talk to the claims clerk on Monday and see if they'll do something about compensating me for it and until then, I'll leave it in the condition it's in so they can see what was done to the contents of the parcel. I don't believe I should have to fix stuff that comes in the mail just because some idiot was careless.
Reply With Quote