View Single Post
  #6  
Old 10-31-2002, 08:56 AM
usagi's Avatar
usagi usagi is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonz
AH yes, but are you forgetting about the sand bags, mini wire barriers and camo bag!?

Look at this auction...$65.95 with $11 shipping and it's in the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=729575776

It seems crazy to me too but people are willing to pay those inflated prices. The guy I bought my tanks from knows how to do an eBay auction. Post the starting price low, so you can actually bid on the item, ya know, like an auction. The above item that is starting at $66... that's not an auction, that is called retail price plus 25%.
No I not forgetting those cheap less then $1.00 to make snadbags and $0.75 to make carring bag. Its just another reason to carry that much.
the issue of living here or not is the it, but seeming listing products at this cost is a bit too much. ANyways its just a comment I want to make about them. Its not life of death.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
Reply With Quote